*NEW SPORT*

I’d love to give myself a fat raise, then leave the streets in the worst condition they have ever been in. :roll:

How about fix the fucking roads and don’t waste fucking millions on fucking garbage art galleries. :finga:

The raise costs the city about $100,000. The road repairs were tagged at $57 million, IIRC. That was the number being thrown around I think.

But axing the art gallery would free up more than enough cash to fix all the potholes. But guess what? Next spring you’d have shitty roads again and no art gallery. Some people would like that idea and some would hate it.

but driving is an art in itself, and EVERYONE drives… not everyone likes looking at paintings… :smiley:

like my reasoning?

well it would be shitty again next spring cause the city doesnt want to pay up to do it properly and im not saying fix every single road in edm but at least the main ones so when im comming to a stop my car is not sinking into asphalt… thats cause due to the city not wanting to put an actual piece of concrete underneath the asphalt so that it stops moving when the weather changes … and i hear ya is expensive but once again why not just do it on traffic lights that have heavy traffic.

i guess we could move to calgary…

i was always wondering y city wouldnt put concrete under at the lights :?