New to 518 - Albany Evo X

nice car!!! i have a green Pinto!

bio diesel power too

true dat!

i drive a Renaissance Red 1997 Toyota Sickelica, has studded snows on it. black steelies. currently buried in a snowbank at my house since ive been out of town for the past few weeks

shes beautiful
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/3129599964_525bfd3f30.jpg?v=0

my shit is stuck in the snow bank too…bio diesel gelled up on me…i hate when it’s cold out

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/pilar611/08-1.jpg

gotta get that tank heater and insulated lines/pump

ice, have you seen the guy around Bethlehem with the corolla that says “color me gone” I wanna see you hand it to him, lmao. Now there’d be a super unfair race

WELCOME!

-Love the car

+1 :up

he said evo driver not evo owner.

Nice car, welcome to the site… I wasn’t feeling the Xs at first but after seeing some white ones they started to grow on me esp with the aggressive front fascia.

The hood you posted is a bit over the top for my taste, but it’s your car so do what you want with it.

Seems like you got a good deal on your car thanks to the hail damage.

For track related stuff, see the Race Day section, there are a few guys on this board who I’m sure could help you with the performance driving / HPDE deal.

:rofl good call

yo do you go to lasalle in troy? theres one in the parking lot… maybe you. 10’s are nice but to me ix>x =)

sweet car. love the painted rims. something diff for a new car. to bad i wont be able to see that in real life, unless i make a trip to albany. keep us updated on the changes.

Car looks nice and I would keep the stock hood

Send an e-mail to Info@MoonPerformance.com I know Seth is looking for an Evo X to do development on and is giving a substantial incentive to whoever wants their car used.

lol

Welcome to the site… I am loving that blue with the black rims. Very nice ride!

thats my buddy… license plate is bwags
he’s on here, bwagner31, but doesnt post much

Welcome to the site. We usually meet at the MCD’s on central fri/sat nights weather permitting.

Let me know if ya wanna abuse that thing some, we’ll hafta line up! =-)