New to 518 - Albany Evo X

well stop driving like a maniac, and you wont have to worry about it. :excited

lol, i dont think it was me, i havent done any maniac driving that i can recall. i was sick most of the week.

AL is a dick and i know this, have told him this as well. this is y i delt with George at ICS who is hand down one of the most curdious guys I have ever met. bought me lunch all 3 times i was there, got me and my gf a hotel room, and wrenched on my car until 3am in the morning because he knew i had to get home. he knows his shit and he made it 100% clear to me that he was going to be there with AL’s every move with my car.

Al probably feared you

I’ve gotten my car tuned by Al twice and he is definitley rough around the edges but I’ve never had a problem with either of his tunes (one on the stock ECU and another on an AEM EMS) both of which netted great HP numbers for the mods done to the car. Not trying to start a flame war but I figured i’d throw my .02 in if you were still considering Al as an option.

Gorgeous car BTW!!

bringing the x in tomorrow for the hood latch recall & an oil change…after that i think i’m ready to start moddin her up…any x’s want 2 get together for a photo shoot?

Was that you a few weeks ago pulling out of Cliftoncountrycommonsmallthing or whatever the hell it’s called now?

Just throwing this out there, the black and blue X’s would make a nice photoshoot…

i had the hood latch recall done and have noticed no difference at all. not sure what they ‘fixed’

it may have been me, i have a blue x and live in cp. at the commons often.

I would love for a shoot sometime. There are also a few x’s on evolutionm (some of which are also on shift). would be cool to get a little meet going of local evos.

I think i am ordering the ams dual exhaust and testpipe tomorrow. Tune coming up in the next month or so.

just got my CF hood installed a few months ago…

question for you… did u ever try and pull on a silver c5 corvette driven by a young kid in colonie on central ave near 155??? it was like before summer like prom season

nope - don’t really street race

Getting ready to finally mod this beast for some Sumner fun

what are you plans?

finally got my tbe installed this week and a stage 2 cobb tune - car is much more responsive. probably just going to do the uicp and see where i go from there. looks like there are some nice DD turbos coming out now so who knows. Didn’t want the fp red due to the DD issues i read on some of the forums. The black and green look promising though

The black will make way more power then the red. Do it naow

THIS

Saw you yesterday on Central ave turning into colonie price chopper. Car sounds good!

nicks lying.

Thanks - heading down to ivey for a tune in the spring. just ordered up some gauges and uicp for xmas