New to this site - 56k beware

Thanks for the welcomes and positive, negative, and neutral comments. I will post often and hopefully I can appear at some local meets

:wave: sup

at least u know what ur car is and are just having fun, also looks like clean work ull run into some haters just laugh it off, most of the people here respect clean work on a car as long as your not throwing on a body kit and calling people out

The work looks nice…not really my cup of tea, but if you like it thats all that matters right? welcome to the board.

I couldn’t help to post this though (no photoshop where I am) everyone loves cars!

that’s to be decided later… as in, does his next car fall to the same fate.

hmmm, welcome to the site…

fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean - I am not the one to call people out and I am used to the haters - though I haven’t run into many.

I resepct the fact that you took the initiative to do it yourself, and learn the proper way to do it.

I think its ugly as sin, but to each his own. lol

:tup:

hmm I knew Juda… good friends with my brother in-law…
the car is uniqe(and interesting that it wasnt even a GT you started with) but im sure it gets lots of attention…

what color are you going to paint it?

and welcome to the site.

Do you have a Daily Driver? if so what is that?

welcome nice work on the car.

At least you have the right attitude :tup:

Welcome aboard! But for right now, we’re going to keep you in the lower vessel. We have an image to keep :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be lying if I said different. Nice work, it’s ridiculous looking, everyone starts somewhere, keep learning. :wave:

Sell your car and use the proceeds to fund an overdose of your preference.

I drive a stock Buick LeSabre as my DD.

I started this car when I was in high-school and I did a lot of work with it, especially with my grandpa - has sentimental value. I wanted to finish the project before starting something new.

Yes, I did make this car a money pit, yes if I had to rethink my thoughts, I wouldn’t of done this to a GA but then again, I was starting my senior year in highschool 4 - 5 years ago and I couldn’t afford any of the quicker cars at the time and what do I know in general at that age.

I respect all the comments and welcomes, but at least I never went all out on Pepboy’s clearance section on it. I have nothing to brag about nor argue about. I am here just to be part of the NY automotive group and I am not a ricer on the streets. I don’t even consider myself a domestic tuner. The main point of this car is to have a unique look, which it does :slight_smile: and a GM Eaton S/C with alky injection down the road. Even with that, I would probably be at 210 hp and won’t be nothing to brag about. I’m like all of you, an automobile fan and like to drive fast when I can.

However, I do hope I run into some of the members on this site and maybe they can wait up for me when they are crusing :wink:

I plan on having a two tone color with a grey on bottom and a form of orange on top. I am a big fan of the automotive forums - 5 overall and I will try to come around much more to this site.

I certainly won’t pretend to like your car, but you seem to have a good attitude about it.

So welcome aboard. :wave:

p.s. I say you put a tongue in the grill too. lol

LOL wow…

Thank god for ebay and welcome to the site!

:tinfoilhat:

:io:

why do people always pick the grand am to do this sort of thing to… I guess it’s like those crazy vans in japan…