New Toy

those injectors will handle more then enough power that blower will produce. PPl have seen near 1100 rwhp with those injectors

hmm perfect size for me then

who said that I wont be pushing more than 1100…and who said that only a blower was gonna be adding power. :slight_smile:

I guess boob jobs have been plentiful this year? I assume I will be getting some owed food soon.:x:

BTW dont be gay and compound boost it. Thats only useful in imports. Big v8s can spin them tErb0ws.

Whats the quickest new camaro currently? 10’s…9’s?

good luck if you plan to try compound boost with blower and turbo. They already tried this with teh TVS2300 as you have and a turbo. The blower became the restriction for this setup. Also the only thing the blower does is help create spool at off idle. The turbo alone is more then enough for topend. the blower wasnt adding to the benefit. If you want actual documentatioin of this go look up KBracing96 he has that project on turboforums,Ls1tech,performancetrucks. He pulled the TVS off and it went faster

hmmm…when did he say he was gonna add a TURBO to his setup ?

if you have to know, on ls1tech in the FI section he speaks of turbos

:rofl: ok QUIK, sorry i don’t follow EVERYONE around on every forum to know what there doing or what there talking about doing

And yes i want to know since he is talking about it here

I thought LS1tech told u to stay away from there site since u have been banned from there under 3 different user names?

how this Sam, you find my new screen name. You have more screen names then i do on that site.

its not called following, its the Forced Induction section where i spend alot of time at. His thread happend to pop up in the past

no not really I had 2 which I had them combine them to one.

You might have some competition for the fastest 2010 in the burgh this year. :naughty:

lol maybe if ur driving through the woods.

driving through the woods @ 20 mph is still faster than driving a car that doesn’t run

really how do u know my car doesnt run? If u want and u can show me the actual title to ur car with ur name on it and no lein we could race for titles?

because it hasn’t ran for years. i have yet to ever see that car, let alone it running. and this year it won’t be any different. you will keep buying parts for it, show the parts off, do a little bit of a mock up, and then sell it.

and wow… you pointed out that I financed a car. no one in this world does that. If i knew you actually had the balls to man up to that statement, I’d go pay off the car right now and do that. But i know you dont.

well then go pay the fuckin car off pussy and when u have the title in ur hand call me.

why call when you can start texting me b/c i got under your skin and you can’t take what you dish out?

I could careless u dumbass. Me and u both know u dont have the cash to pay ur car off if u did u would have. BTW did PRP call u back yet and open up the gates for us?