New Toy

congrats!!

have had good results with monster clutches. but everyeone seems to have a preference.

thats a 10 Sec pass with a 1.65 60’ !! awsome!

awsome! glad u got it all worked out!

Congrats !

monster clutches? never heard of them. I’ll see if they have an offering for the new camaro’s apparently i can’t use the clutches from the LS3 vettes without using their slave cylinder.

with the clutch deciding to take a dump and the track being prepped for bikes only and being super cold I think we did ok. And thanks for all the support guys. Really hoping to put on a decent show at MIR with everyone else that is going.

What class are you going to run?

Wild Street i believe.

ACT’s alway been a staple in the import world, dunno how they do for domestics.

I know my 2600 for the dsm was the greatest all around clutch ever made, bought it second hand and launched on it all the time, always performed well, went through two street discs on the same pressureplate

x2 on the ACT if they make something for the new camaros. i believe clutch masters makes a few things as well but i have no experience with them.

agreed, but they dont make anything for the new camaro’s yet. looks like i’m gonna settle for a centerforce dual friction single and a steel flywheel from them. Not what I wanted but all I can get my hands on right now. The clutches i want are all about a 2-3 week wait.

down at j&s dyno she put down 580whp and 566wtq. obviously this isn’t the usual dyno i use so the numbers to me don’t mean anything, but figured some might want to know.

whats that mean on a dynojet?!?

580rwhp is very respectable, congrats

Car is straight nasty, there’s definetly more in that car, was loving timing, i’d say dynojet around 600 or maybe a lil more, varies from car to car, i know there heartbreaker dynos but there great to tune on with the load based system makes less numbers but the real world driving is great

yeah joe mustangs usually read 10-15 percent lower than dynojets depending on the calibration.

congrats fran! looks like I have some numbers to shoot for when the project is done : )

sick son. lol. like i said i was happy with her. obviously not the numbers i was looking for but if i wanted to get some numbers to really compare my gains over last time I would go down to joe’s place.

looks like i picked up a spec twin disc clutch system. should be here thursday morning. then working my ass off getting it in before friday afternoon lol.

have fun…start pulling it the old clutch out now …lol

wish i could…end of story.

sick numbers, real sick

problem solved :blue: