New Undercover Cars in Peel

Brand new all white Toyota Camry’s with bone stock rims. Only giveaway is the lights fitted inside with the usual police interior. Seems like Peel is starting to use not so obvious cars. Just thought I’d give a heads up.

they have Jeep Liberty’s, Sebrings, and Grand Caravan’s from what i have seen so far as well!

My brother got pulled over by a 02-04 silver WRX on 410 in his WRX…

PS they are not actually allowed legally to use these vehicles but who will actually fight that anyways

this is from what i was told by lawyers and other cop friends

Outside of thoughs cars, I’ve got pulled over by a Saturn and a Chevy Venture.

yes they are!! they use them for undercover work… its still a police car!! a police car does not have to have markings, just lights which are normally hidden

I heard about the WRX but am yet to see it, BUT not get pulled over by it!!

yrpd has pontiac grand am, sun fires, ventures. shit like that i used to change all there tires.

great more shit to look out for, thanks for the heads up

No need to look out. Just drive sanely lol.

Peel and every other division have plain jane ordinary cars/trucks/mpv’s/suv’s etc etc

It’s bullshit…but, what can you do.

ps, stay away from the 410 i been on it yesterday and today and there is OPP EVERYWHERE…like 403 style opp on the 410…shit is redic…

thats nothing… hows construction van sounds like to you… with all kind a stuff straped on top… (stuff that usual construction worker would carry)

a couple months ago me and my friend got pulled over in Brampton by a SEXY cop in a charger, she searched us and the car for no good reason and found nothing… then a '09 purple Dodge Caravan completely stock, came by to check up if she was alrite and there was at least 5 cops in the van.

P.S. PEEL NO DEAL

they are also in a chevy or a gmc cargo van that i saw for myself pull over while i was passing, and the’re are also in chevy suburban’s, white and black with the stock shyt rims and all tinited windows cause i was right beside one for awhile and then i was about to zip infront of the suburban and go through a couple of cars

well 10 cop cars pulled over a lexus (aristo looking one) behind my house on FINCH today … K9 units showed up as did CSI. The car was there from 11 am and they just towed it. they pulled BAGS and BAGs of coke from the car.

shit was orchestrated son

lol jordie i just noticed your sig.

its only been a couple of months … made me lol hard

saw that shit on the news today… nothing about bags of coke though

lol there was coke. it was across from my back yard

I saw a cop driving a Riced out white civic, i mean realy riced out 3 inch fart can, 18 inch rims, Limo tint windows, Huge wing and body kit, was fast as Fu*K had the computer and the middle window like other cop cars ( 4 doors)

The OPP is pretty bad with that shit. I have seen a few Caravan’s but they normally are out doing actual work-not out to harass car guys-from what I have seen. Last night was awful. I saw someone pulled over on the 404 north, someone pulled over on the 401 west by the 427, and a undercover on the 403 east in a span of 30 minutes. It’s the nice weather that has them out.

What usually gives it away is the all black tint, usually all black vehicle, and the driving style. Cops have a distinguishable driving style that is a) advantageous to them when it comes to reading plates and being ****** b) dead obvious to anyone paying attention. For example, Caravan drivers are attrocious on average. I neve see a good Caravan driver in Peel, so when one comes with all black tint, pulls up close on a car while changing lanes and then falling back a bit below the speed limit with that slow follow pace, then it is most likely a cop that checked the tags and fell back to run the plates. There’s little giveaways in their driving that makes things suspect.