Pigs new undercover car

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=83010

http://i41.tinypic.com/11s15c8.jpg

now we gotta keep a lookout for taxis?

no man, cab companies regularly buy used cop cars

yea but those cars a decommissioned meaning no lights, and that half cage/screen shit isnt there anymore. I’m not surprised, i always trip out at night when i see crown vic lights behind me and it turns out to be a cab.

Check out the Taxi number and this

Halton Regional Police Service Georgetown Station more info
217 Guelph St
Georgetown, ON L7G 4A8
(905) 878-5511

Its Real… ppl have spotted it.

looks like a poor chop, the red front lights overlap the ford eblem a little

so that is an officer behind the wheel - our tax dollars can’t pay for the roof lights anymore?..lol

What would be the point of an undrecover? would you expect them to have red and blue bulbs inside the taxi sign?

If and when I do see one I’ll be flagging them down to catch a fare

i wonder if theres more undercover cars that we dont know. pretty soon these crown vic’s new undercover cars are goin to be everywhere

if u read the forum they are proposing making business cards and getting people to call the number lol

If someone poses as a cop they get charged for impersonating a police office…right
Therefore cops should be charged for impersonating a cabi…and we should have that right though citizens assert.lol
my2cents

^^FAIL what an idiotic comment - keep your 2 cents

Suggest this next time your pulled over by a cab!

Real question for JDM_KID… are you dislexic?

dyslexic!..sorry had to

Actually there are tons more. There are tons of modded cars that cops use as undercover cars. Couple of E46 3 Series, I personally have seen them in a Toyota Highlander lights flashing any everything, and Camry and Ford Taurus…and thats just what I have seen and know. Who knows how many others are out there.

In Hamilton they have a black charger.

That cop car is in the in oakville, I have seen it around the speers and kerr area. Ha ha, a ford taurus cop car. I feel bad for the guy that draws the short stick.

found this while reading over the gtabike thread.

weak power …best brakes…