Pigs new undercover car

theres a few undercover civics and cavaliers as well.

There is a Volkswagen Beetle as well. I have seen a pic on here of someone on the 401 getting pulled over by it, and i have also seen one in Hamilton.

There are all sorts of undercover cop cars nowadays. Its just not fun anymore, you never know if the car in front of you, beside you or behind you is a cop. Are we turning into a Police run state ?

add the OPP ford edge to that too.

i thought that was parking enforcement… if i saw a beetle i would probably run for it, cause we all know ontario’s too cheap to pay for the turbo beetle.

Something tells me the fucking OPP don’t need a quattroporte.

Gee, I wonder why our provincial economy is so fucked up… Millions on planes we never use, a $250,000 cruiser… Like wtf? I’m sure they could’ve made a cruiser out of a vette to keep up for a third of the cost.

Guh, mismanagement is the demise of everything good in the world.

i think i saw a o.p.p highlander or something on the 407

From gtamotorcycle.

start handing them out…

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7704/34123066280f0be42b54o.jpg

in all likelihood it was donated.

ive seen a woman driving the beetle in Hamilton too, plus those guys in Hamilton have you seen that super hot blonde working for hamilton police. good lord is she ever fine

first off don’t hate cause your a wannabe cop! and as for my 2 cents I recall you being the cheap ass.

HAHA Thats amazing my boss took that picture, that picture was taken in the parking lot of the shop I work at in Georgetown. I watched that cop pull over people all afternoon all in the same general area.

my buddy owns an old cop car. All lights are still intact. they just remove the balister to make them work again. Its not hard.

this is on steels… i dont know if its real or a chop… i drive there everyday and ive never seen anything like that, and the plate seems to be pretty new -

It’s a pretty impressive chop if it is.

And donated? Unlikely.

i live right there and ive yet to see it. but i cant imagine it being a chop

i dont see how its unlikely. The tax return must be hefty on that sucker. Shit like this happens in europe all the time. Its basically a demo vehicle.

did we not just have a thread 4 days ago discussing undercovers?

could this not have been added to that instead of making a new one?

shrugs

taxi cop is pretty funny. i don’t know how many times i’ve shit my pants at night seeing a white crown vic behind me, and then feeling really dumb when it turns out to be a cab…

Oh I’m sure it’s a nice writeoff, but they’re still a foreign company, and it’s still a quarter million dollar car. I doubt that any Maseratti dealership in Toronto is doing well enough to justify that in the last year. I’m sure there’s also a waiting list on the Quattroporte, so I doubt they’d be “sarificing” one to the OPP just for the writeoff and publicity.

I remember seeing this undercover car on Bonshaw in Newmarket pulling someone over for speeding, I dont remember what car it was but it was a car that I never thought it would be, and it was grey. it was trippy