Factory - 5-0!

Alright.

Last night leaving my G’s house in Mississauga I noticed a blacked out charger started to follow me. So, I just pulled over right away as I knew it was coming. Officer said…“Why did you pull over, I did not signal you to pull over…” I told him, “Look Officer, it’s 1:00am, I’m tired and I KNEW you were going to pull me over anyways…So what’s this about” (as I hand him my license and registration without him ever asking for it)

He looks puzzled, glances at my registration and insurance slip quickly, then hands it back to me. Gives my license to the other officer.

He then asks me if I have anything in my car that should not be. Being a general question I ask him; “Like what?” He says; “Like weapons, drugs, dime baggies, gun…” (and I thought he was referring to motor/exhaust what have you.

I simply say no. He then asks if I have had trouble with the police before. I say of course, who has not. But it has been a long time. He asks my age, when I was arrested last yadda yadda.

THEN he changes his “subject” and says my tint is to deep…it is FACTORY!!! Ask’s me how long I have had the car and all this shit. The other officer came back gave him my license, he gave me my license and then said get home safe.

What in the hell do I make of this???

Ask anyone that has seen my car. It’s low, but not low. Exhaust is quiet. Recirc can be loud, when I want it to be.

I don’t really know what I am asking here…but what do you guys think?

they are probably just bored. seriously. put it behind you

peace

I had no problem putting it behind me. Just bored and making a controversial conversation LoL.

lol you shoulda kept driving instead of pulling over, there was still a chance you coulda avoided them talkin to you

don’t worry about it

I like to think that is what prevents me from getting tickets.

Every time I do so. I get away with nadda :slight_smile:

Nothing to hide…and you know your gonna get pulled over…just pull over. I don’t care really. Each to their own

Darth Motorhead don’t worry about it

Not worried at all. Nothing to worry about.

I wouldve raced him.

I kinda tried after wards…but he gave me one DIRTY look once he finally heard the recirc. So I just drove home.

i thought this thread was gonna be about a mint mustang… oh well

we got them in peterborough they are bone stock chargers nor tint nothing with flashing tail and head light we also have a stock impala plain cloths officer with head and tail lights and a very small light bar in back window and the cops where bored that what they do

yea we got a lot of them now. easy to spot if you know what to look for.

sucks for peel region huh? yall gotta deal with chargers…we have old ass ford police interceptors…how fast are they compared to the police chargers

None of the chargers are the big ass hemi’s. all the shit box 3.9 or 318’s whatever they use now. Im sure there may be a few with the hemi’s but I doubt it very highly.

and po-po’s equal fuckin slow no matter what the car is. They are all panzy drivers with “tactics” to take a pursut to an end:rolleyes:

Out running them…easier than you think. Yet much more stupid then any one realizes.

Miss the good old days…

I’m pretty sure ontario 5-0 chargers are 3.7s. Up here in york region we have a dark green mazda 6 with tints, brown non-tinted crown vic, a couple of tinted lowered and fartcanned civics, and 2 angry looking black chargers with super black tints.

The civics surprised me, but a buddy of mine who drove a wrx with a hks high flow got pwned by an unmarked civic and a marked impala.

To me that is impersonation. Is that not illegal? Pretending or “being” someone that you are in fact NOT.

wow i didnt know that, they got civics as undies now a days :expressionless:
ive seen one down here once… but it was a ford fusion, so if ur in scarbz watch out at night for that. lol

whip out ur dick

cops love it

Thats a weak argument. Undercover cops are just cops on duty who dont dress in uniform. It doesnt make them any less of a cop. Undercover police cars are the same deal. Just because it doesnt look like a crown vic or impala doesnt change the fact that when you see red, white and/or blue you dont move off the road.

I understand that. Yet if we were to impersonate an officer or paramedic or judge or doctor or even just to be someone we are not. That is illegal, correct?

I really don’t care otherwise, just making conversation still. LoL bored

Yea, but being a cop is like being a mechanic, you have to be licensed and registered. I dont about police, but i think its a certificate? Same with EMS, doctors, judges, they all have a title, cert or license.