Factory - 5-0!

When I grow up I wanna be a fire man.

Interesting, I know that there are undercovers in peel that use Civics aswell. I’ve only actually seen one (a clean EG coupe) that busted some douches at a Tim Horton’s parking lot.

laughing my fucking ass off!!!

Didn’t know about the Civics… That’s fucked up. I never really do anything stupid anyway but that’ll make me more cautious.

ive seen undercovers in a mazda mpv few times and pontiac grand am only in martingrove and albion area though.

my cousins a po po for the opp in the kawarthas ok cops i guess some a dick but for hte most part they leave us alone he said all chargers are gut less v6s even the taho w/e way you spell it are gut less and rwd not 4wd and the impalas burn up so there garbage he said his 2002 sunfire could out run it best car they have is the brand new fwd impalaa but they still burn up from over heating while in pursuits and the crown vic`s are useless in winter he said but in summer there the best cops got

draggone got pinned by a mpv dark blue right around the corner from his house

i’ve seen unmarked Caravans, Astro/Safari, MPV…never a Civic though. that’s fucked!

Peel’s finest have a fully marked up Dodge Magnum that i seen pwn someone on Highway 50 the other day. didn’t know they used those (although it’s the same car as the Charger so why not? more room for crack-heads in the trunk.)

oh ptbo has a caviler that revs the engine takes off with you(if you go) then rights your licence plate down and calls in marked cruisers

man if i saw that charger start to follow… id pull into a driveway… or timmies… or gas station…
driveway… they think your home…
timmies/gas… u can wait them off… or w.e

^ lmao, that’s so gay! you’d have to be a real ricer to even race that cavi

peel has a black highlander aswell. tinted. with antennas. i see it driving around sometimes.

Cops r fags.

wow, i speed like crazy, im suprised i haven’t been pulled over from an undercover yet… do all these undercover cops still have the big ass antennas?

^shut up don`t you live in the country?lol

ive seen an unmarked dodge pickup with cab on back pulling somebody over near barrie…funniest ive seen out in nova scotia since ive been here is a marked HHR…i see it parked in the cop shop everyday but nobody ever drives it…i think they are embarassed…

and i think the only legal arguement for unmarked cops is entrapment

Newmarket has a HHR fully marked, plenty of stock civics, obviously crown vics, big chevy 4x4, 2 beetles fully marked, lincoln towns, and 2 supercharged stangs. (my neighbours drive their personal stangs uc style. There brothers). Sneeky as fuck man. No room to let a gear go! Cop followed me home bout a week ago after i lite up 1st gear off a light.

this guy is full of shit. There is no tint laws for the province of ontario…

^^^^ not hundo but im pretty sure their is

what ?

There is no tint laws for the province of ontario
… cops try to hard to catch people speeding, i hate it