New Year's Activities

I was hoping you guys could give me some ideas of some decent places to go on New Year’s Eve. I have friends that recently moved here, plus my girlfriend, and I want to plan something nice. I haven’t spent New Year’s Eve in Pittsburgh in about 6 years, so I don’t really know what’s good/where to stay away.

I would like to do one of those all-inclusive things that hotels sometimes have. Or something along the lines of one of the bars in South Side. Not really into going clubbing and that shit.

Let me know of any good ideas. I’ve found a few but I want to have a bunch to let everyone choose from.

Thanks.

Rollands in the Strip has a decent new years thing.

the one down station sq is pretty fun i was there years ago. fuckin gets packed. is it called tick tock rock?

You talking about down at Hard Rock?

its in station sq period. its the area outside of hardrock. being outside is cool as long as its nice. i think when i was down there it was like 60degrees a few years ago. not too bad.

We were thinking about that since there’s a hotel in Greentree with a deal, but they’ve been predicting it to be freezing New Year’s eve the past few days.

Found a couple hotels who are offering a party, bar and a room for $200. We might do that instead. Wish the weather was going to be better.