New York City

CFD Dan, aero93, aero93’s girlfriend, myself, and an anonymous CP went to New York City Saturday night/early Sunday morning. This was a spur of the moment decision that was made at about 11PM Saturday night. We got to the city at 4AM I think, I was slightly intoxicated (Im a lightweight) so many lulZ were had. After spending the day there Sunday in the afternoon we headed to Long Island.

Everyone in NYC is nuts. It still smells like ass everywhere just like I remember. And it was the best time I have had in months.

The last time I was in NYC was in the late 90’s, maybe around '97 and my time was spent around lower Manhattan so it was awesome to see more things. B&H Photo is a marvel in itself and they managed to get more of my money while I was there…bastards.

See all the photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157626945318777/with/5881198491/

Oh god I hate you.

I’ve been wanting to go down to the city and walk around the streets to get shots like that for years :excited

nice variety of photos there.

Jealous

Nice work brotato.

I burst out laughing at the texts I got from you saturday night still. :rofl

Nice Shots

i spy Nicole and said CP in #6, I LOLed when Damir told me the age yesterday, still HOT tho

Man I miss those busses. Can’t belive they still use them down there!

The free HUGS dude is the man :lol

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6013/5881227489_de896fe8c6_z.jpg

So they finished up with the walkway redesign to make it pedestrian friendly?

How do you like it?

I wish they never changed it personally.

Same here, I couldn’t believe I was there doing it either :lol

I checked my phone :rofl
Oh god…

I think I may or may not have told her she was hot about 84 times while I was lit :rofl I had that poor girl petrified.

Free hugs do0d was epic. Damir (aero93) received a hug from him. It was my first time in Times Square, wasn’t too bad to walk around in though.

nice, this is where i go every week for business… always see some wierd shit down there. Also alotta nice cars.

pics look great jim im glad you had fun, i think someone has a pic of me hugging the free hugs dude lol lots of lols were had to you singing old school hip hop which i quote " has more charecter "

:rofl :facepalm

Where ever you stopped, on whatever road we were on, was the best piss I have ever taken. The mattress and trampled grass where I was pissing was epic. Poor transients…

haha major deegan just before the GW i think it was.

lmao u went in there and came out looking like you lived there, stepping over matresses and said u know i jumped through some brush but on the inside it looks like someone lives there

so true… so true

lol

I haven’t been to the city in years. Were you guys there for just the day? Last time i went we stayed and were out just after dark and I almost got jumped for wearing a shirt with a seagul on it. bullshit, havent been back since

SOme of the coolest pictures I have ever seen have been Candid city shots…

Love em!

Jim how you make out with “random cp”?

dont ask lol

Even if I was fully cocked I couldn’t do it. :rofl
Hot? Yes. That in 5 more years will either be knocked up or ungodly hotter.

THIS