newbie from robinson

already know a few members on here just signed up now.

what kinda whip you whipping in

I have a ton of projects going on all the time but most recently is my short bed silverado/escalade. a few pics (crappy cell phone) just got the frame back from powdercoating, gas tank and rack installed. ill start a build shortly

cool what motor are u going to run?

turbo 410 inch in a 6 liter block. i built a 12:1 408 for it last year and had a some problems so decided to go turbo with the latest rebuld. got a few parts from quik’s truck (log manifold and crossover) and I have a ton of shit laying around from all my other projects. gonna try to have it together for spring. got most of the parts just looking for a rebuldable newer 2 wd 4l80e which seems to be like buried treasure aroud here lol

congrats on making it over Bud, Looking forward to this truck this spring. Also youre right that frame is sexy and you got your work cut otu making everything else all pretty

welcome chris you werent kidding that frame looks great. i will stop by shop one day.

cool setup and good luck with it.

Welcome…nice build

hi

Welcome chris

i feel like i am one of the gang already! lol

yes part of the eating group who likes cars lol

awwww group hug

build thread is up

Does not look yankee lake worthy, Needs some dents and mud and of course LOTS OF BEER !

might have to pull the motor out of that truck to turn the big meats on the k5!

:rofl: Just bring tow straps / chains good to go…

boring

welcome