newest "street racing" victim

Request disclosure one month before the court date. Send this via registered mail to the station. The officer must provide you with a copy of his notes. If he does not, when you get to court you show the judge the signed receipt from the registered letter you sent with a copy of the letter, notarized?, and it will be dismissed. But you do need to give the officer time to locate his notes and reply and you need proof that you sent it… one month is enough time to give them. good luck in the battle, shitty deal.

dude they can charge you with stunt driving even if you arnt doing 50 over, stunt driving can be charged if you are swiriving in and out of trafic, doing donuts, sliding around corners ect…

i didnt read all the other posts dude. but my buddy and i were full out racing down a street one day me against his 300c hemi edition, well a car tailed us all the way home and the girl waited out side my boys house till the cops came, i knew shit was going to go down so i called my laywer and he said if she dont have any proof the cops cant do a thing, when the cops came asked for both of us, we asked to see the proof the cops knew what we did and we had heat on us for a long time after but in the end he couldnt do shit for lack of proof. let me ask you this. did the lady originaly call the police and thats how you got booked or she was being a cunt and seen u pulled over figured she could fuck you royaly? if she didnt call the cops her statment can be thrown out cause she clearly wasnt to concerned about the way you were driving. your passenger is just as much a credible witness as the chick that said that fucking bs. as for the stunt driving. i would tell your lawyer to say you just got the car and u were learning to drive a manual, and u wernt paying full attention to the speed you were just learning the gears on the back roads. i hope you get this figured out buddy, keep ur stick on the ice.

yeah, regardless it sucks. i’m almost positive i can get out of this charge, but i’m still out about $1000 that i’ll never get back. i’m wondering if it’s at all possible to get the judge to get rid of my speeding ticket as a sort of reimbursement. not drop the fine for it down, but get rid of it all together, has anyone heard of something like this happening before?

eh i have a uncle who is a paralegal i’ll ask him if this is a shitty deal bout the woman trying to screw u over u may be able to get the impound and towing fees waived too but you have to present this case a certain way to be able to get them waived along with the ticket

as bing said geta good lawyer and youll be fine… just keep a cool head

yeah, i’m waiting to hear back from the lawyer my friend used for his stunting ticket, then i’ll have some sort of an idea as to my game plan.

so this just gets more interesting by the minute… when i picked up the car today, the tow truck driver mentioned that it was a crown attorney that was talking to the cops. seems like i’m getting more and more screwed by the minute…

You are just one unlucky guy, FIGHT IT no matter what.

From when I was 15 I would buy cars for under $500 and drive them till they died, and just throw the plates on the next car.

When I was 16 I got caught down town T.O. on Adelaide, and got hit with 4 court summons,

1. Driving with G1 after 12AM
  2. Driving with No Insurance
  3. Driving with wrong plates
  4. Driving with an Expired sticker

I got ex-coppers, went to court and believe it or not the cop didn’t show up!!! Even the judge made a comment on how it was my lucky day.