Newman's 1986 BMW 326rb build thread.

[quote=“newman,post:1143,topic:22123"”]

17X10 +22

17X8.5 +16

gonna put some 195/75 on the rear.

[/quote]

Almost my fav rims of all time…

And not to show you up Newman…but these were on the back of a widebody skyline I tuned last night…

LOL @ -46

[quote=“newman,post:1162,topic:22123"”]

LOL @ -46

[/quote]

Haha - the fuckers were almost inside-out

those rims are ebay knock offs, don`t lie lol.
Hot wheels i want to see this thing done

is this car gone? or no updates? maybe im lost

newman; trying to put that rb in my 240z?

i think he stopped working on it to enjoy the summer for the most part… weather’s getting shitty again he’ll be on it soon enough

yeah, i’m eagerly anticipating moving it to my new garage and re-commencing work!

i’m just waiting for a “FS:” to be inserted at the beginning of the title of this thread…

its coming

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:1169,topic:22123"”]

i’m just waiting for a “FS:” to be inserted at the beginning of the title of this thread…

[/quote]

lol. I have a feeling this will go somewhere. it’s too cool of a project to let go after getting this far.

[quote=“93z24,post:1171,topic:22123"”]

lol. I have a feeling this will go somewhere. it’s too cool of a project to let go after getting this far.

[/quote]

yup, it’ll go into somebody else’s garage…either in pieces, or completed with 5 miles on it…

its either going to be sold 98% completed or wrecked a week after its completion.

the drivetrain for this car is going to be stout. it will perform. really just need the body whipped into shape, and then odds and ends

what drivetrain is he going with? i was thinking snapped driveshafts/ u joints will be a reoccurring problem with the car.

it’s all skyline/m3 stuff.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:1157,topic:22123"”]

alright, whatever. Lets drop it.

I wish I had picked up gold mesh for my car… the black w/lip is ok but gold is hawt.

[/quote]

I think this went a bit over your head…

http://www.dsfanboy.com/media/2006/02/Sarcasm.jpg

[quote=“newman,post:1176,topic:22123"”]

it’s all skyline/m3 stuff.

[/quote]

well then maybe shit wont break then.

keeping the AWD?!

jk:P

why can’t i view page 48?

[quote=“Dex,post:1179,topic:22123"”]

why can’t i view page 48?