*NEWSFLASH* Local shops profits projected to drop!

…cause there’s a new force up and coming in the butler area…

me …hehe

Its been a few years coming, but i figured i’d toss a little progress post up.

Bought a building in butler. Soon to be open as “JTECH Sales and Service”, thats me. check it out,

obviously from a couple months ago:

Got really lucky having the property pop up and can’t ask for better help than I’ve had getting things straightened up with it… not to mention MOVING into the place, which took around 3 weeks. Definitly a lot longer if i didn’t have a lot of good help!

So I own a full city block on the west end of town, I have 39 cars in the fenced area and around 8 in the garage now. Tons of space plus an appartment attached to the place that I’ll live in.

I’ll be a state inspection station again and working on finishing the dealers license to sell the cars. Its taken more time and money than I could imagine, also considering I’m going to do all my book keeping myself, everything needs to be spot on!

I’m pretty much ready to start doing repair, but the dealers license is going to be at least a month. At that time, i’ll expect to be fully open for business. I want to help everyone out as much as I can, on here or anywhere. I want to be involved a lot more in our regional events and have a facility now that I can provide my services through. Hopefully things continue to work out well!

wow!!! congrats man!!! where at in butler?

wow that’s AWESOME man!!! GOOD LUCK!

congratulations Jay. Now you’ll have lots of room to store my broken down project cars!

Awesome. Congrats

congrats

:beer:

wow!!! congrats man!!!

X2

x3

I’ll stop by and check it out this summer when I’m up my camp.

208 S. Chestnut St.
Butler, PA 16001

Looks like a nice building! good luck!

sounds sweet i wish i had a shop…or a driveway…fucking apartments

congrat

Looking pretty nice man, I have a pretty good idea where your at.

If I ever need some emergency work done when I’m up my camp in Slippery Rock, I’ll be sure to come there! You’ll work on a domestic, please? :rofl:

Awesome. Congrats and good luck with everything.

Congrats. Only a few blocks away from my Aunt’s house.

Awesome, I use to deliver parts to that shop a few years back. From what I remember they had a pretty nice garage setup. Hope it works out for you!

nice! :slight_smile:

Good Ole Butler… Congrats!