next project car. what would you do?

e36 m3…or any 3 series of that gen

although I’ve always wanted to make a sleeper Yugo, there would be far too much involved with making the drivetrain and such…

there is always an AWD CRX… You know what I mean.

other wise, E30’s are hella fun and all round capable.

I’ve got a beat 95 4 door golf Im thinking of putting susp. wheels and tires and doing some sts events with

try a good platform low budget beater

be a douche and piss everyone off with a neon lol. buy a blown up 95 neon DOHC, 2.4 doge stratus swap from M&M, SRT internals, ported 20g turbo, MS2, etc, etc. = REALLY FAST for cheap and good at autoX…

or a 240 for jeller’s reasons

-rwd corolla would be hot, doubt ud find an ae86, so just look for an sr-5, they just dident have the differential
-fwd sr20det weather its a 200sx, sentra, or pulsar
***-240 or 280 Z, they are hott, swap in either an rb motor or a small block (im sure uv seen the 240z with the blown small block, its sooo awesome)

Volvo 240 Turbo

http://www.volvo240tic.com/vall02022.jpg

More than likely my next endevour

Bah! I was just gonna suggest messing around with an early 90’s turbo Volvo if you want something unique. I don’t know of anyone in the area with a modded Volvo. I don’t know shit about them but my old roommate had a hard on for em and used to sing their praises a lot. He knew his shit pretty well and spent a lot of time on turbobrick.com or something like that. From what he’s told me they’ve got some pretty good power potential.

I second this Idea

Firefly. I can’t find any but you have time, so start looking :stuck_out_tongue: You probably have better connections anyways.

Renault R5 Turbo

If you look, you can find one…

get a viper and put twin t88s on it

Pffft… Those are tiny… :wink:

k20 swapped Elise… :roll: :wink:

I’ve always wanted to get a 3G Supra and swap a 2JZ with a single. The 3G is a better looking car IMO even though it’s a heavy pig…

NSX

<3

i love that volvo. that shit is hot

a bike :cool:

80’s buick regal, cloned to t-type spec on the outside

455 buick engine, turbo, 5 speed

800 hp and 800 tq should be plenty atainable, expect to be mid to low 9’s at the 1/4 mile with a popper suspension

Lexus SC300 w/ 2JZ-GTE. You can get a 5-speed car for around 5-6 Gs. You could even build and boost the stock 2JZ that comes w/ the car.

R5 Turbo 2, and ehh… I think I know of one LOL

X…

In fact its already in pieces for you.

An E36 turbo will be expensive. Most reliable turbo kits run around 8-12g’s.

Im sure you’d build your own, but there must be a reason why they are so expensive. (Other than it being a “BMW” markup.)

you know me, i would never buy some off the shelf kit

im assuming its engine management, and not a huge number of buyers that drives the cost up. i have read on the bmw forums of a bunch of guys that fabbed up their own this, but most of the turbo guys were asshats with money and no idea how anything under the hood worked.