Next time skunk goes 5th => 2nd again he should buy this :

http://www.da-motorsport.com/projeler/evolutionm3/index.htm

:eek:

Uh, yes, that will probably be my next project.

wow … 1000 hp … even vw’s come with that now adays … :slight_smile:

ummm… 22 Grand for the kit

:word:

its worth more then the car.

Ultimate sleeper if you got your Mom in the passenger seat and 2 kids in the back.

personally in a performance car i want only 2 seats … i can’t stand peopel int he back … they never have any respect…

The 5th -> 2nd joke will nevar end!!

noone who has every pulled a 5th–>2nd move will ever manage to outlive people mentioning it

i like that. i dont imagine it would change the handling charecteristics too much either. i def wouldnt mind that for a track car

:word: times a billion. I ALWAYS find garbage in my backseat when i have backseat passengers.

1st…eat my balls howie…

2nd…holy shittttttttttt

nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…it has been nicknamed the MONEY SHIFT…since it cost him alot of money

u can also eat my balls

i don’t care if it has 10,000 HP, that’s still a shitty exhaust layout.

^^^don’t make me drop you again

i refer to it as “vtec ate my short block” due to the rsx-s that was blown apart in the same fashion …

haaaa…Skunk i still love you…along what Newman said…forr 22g u could atleast get a tubular manifold…

So it was a 5 - 2nd…that was my guess from minute 1 cuz honda engines don’t spontaneously combust :lol:

Holy Shit.

• Compression ratio: 8,5:1

• Boost pressure: 2.1 bar (30 psi)

• Fuel octane: 96

• Maximum engine speed: 8300 rpm (standard 7600 rpm)

• Horsepower: 1.000 @ 7800 rpm

• Torque: 1.070 nM ( 787 lb / ft) @ 4600 rpm

oh god, you didnt hear ?

the datalogging in the ecu showed that the engine spiked to 12,5000 rpms while the car quickly slowed from like 90mph …