Next Time You Go Drive In The Mountains.......

Remember there is no reset button.

Yesterday, Sunday the 21st, the guys from MontrealRacing.com went on our yearly UltraRide cruise up in the mountains near Tremblant. Shit turned sour.

Nice start to the day…

Shitty…

Luckily, both driver and passenger came out unharmed. It’s unbelievable how lucky they are to get out of that without a scratch.

wtf

Whats the story?

skyline convertable?

i got dibs on the rims/tire combo

wow what happened? hope its not someone drivin carelessly…wrecked a beautiful car…glad no one was hurt though

gtr arent meant to drift and with THOSE tires on … its hard to lose control gripping…

Man, Beautiful car, Well was… Glad everyone is ok…

that’s pretty crazy how everyone was okay, glad to see seatbelts were worn. sad to see the gt-r like that though. hope the rims are still good

:pat:that SUCKSSSS!! damn man!! im glad they came out okay stillz but that is truly shitty

Damn, that’s too bad. It’s good to know no one is hurt. What did the insurance say about the accident?

yeah that was a really nice car.

I spy Bing’s TC rods up front. lol

The story:

The corner that he took was up and down a hill, the hill crested right at the beginning of the corner. The problem is that past the crest, the corner pulls a really hard second apex. He flew over the hill into the side of the mountain and that’s what flipped the car.

I believe the rims are already spoken for, some guy with an FD who was at the cruise also. People were saying he got those rims off a guy who crashed and that’s why he sold them…rims are cursed.

More pictures…soooo sad…how the hell did he not get hurt???

By the way, before you say how sad the guys look, the 2 guys next to the car with the black hoodies were in the Silvia, they do not own the Skyline. lol

And also, the red Bimmer is the photographer’s car (Hey-G from MR.com)

Now for some fun times from the cruise!!!

My Car!!!

8AM Meeting Time

Apperently, the Skyline was chasing this car when it flipped…what the fuck? It’s a fucking MS3…

Nice Roads…

If there is a part out let me know, hope the driver is ok!

Oh my gosh, thats a damn shame. Great that he got out alive

wow that is nuts… awesome place to go driving though… i say son cruise to montreal next spring!!

the picture on the flat bed has me in shock as to how he walked away from this… I’m glad he did or he’d have a hell of a headache…God bless…

most the damage from a rollover is from putting the vehicle back on its wheels. Case and point:

That was me a few years ago when I was getting carried away offroading my beater. when it was on its roof the only damage was a blown out drivers door window and the windshield and its frame. the rest of that was from right siding the car again because of all the body stress.

and for the record there was a 6’4 375lb dude in the passenger seat, we both got out, although shooken - and laughed it off with no injuries. As long as you stay in the vehicle and don’t get ejected - rollovers aren’t that bad for injuries. We weren’t even belted in.

It’s sad and unfortunate with what happened. But i do find it funny that they had a mini photoshoot with the car on its roof. Probably waiting for a flatbed to carry her away.

i’m curious as to how the quebec police reacted.