NHL Playoffs

I’m pulling for Anaheim, Washington and Carolina. Now hear me out on that last one…

I always root for what I feel is going to be the more exciting series. With Washington-Carolina I see 2 teams from the SE division in the Eastern conference finals, 2 young hot goalies, and 2 teams who are going to play a similar run-and-gun style, not to mention I’ll have a hard time rooting for Boston, even though they haven’t been good for a while.

I ultimately want Washington to win, just like last year when I wanted to see Philly-Pitts, but wanted Pitts to advance. It was just the more interesting option.

As for the West, I think whoever wins the Detroit-Anaheim series is taking the cup. Chicago does remind me A LOT of the 05-06 Sabres though, so whoever they play should make for an awesome series.

Anaheim, Chicago, and obviously Pittsburgh. im indifferent towards Boston and Carolina.

I love the Anaheim Detroit series. Getzlaf and perry are fucking animals.

Washington, Boston, Anaheim

Detroit/Chicago in the west and Capitals/Boston in the east

^^ those have been my picks since the start of the playoffs.

Heading to the game tonight… Verizon Center is going to be rocking!

aww no way johnny have fun!

ANAHEIM, PITTS (ONLY B/C I HATE THAT DIRTY RUSSIAN), AND BOSTON

GO ^^^

I think with the 3 game 7’s this years playoffs are really rockin shit

^^ Are you a chick?

Just wondering.

Shitty game so far :tdown:

lol…5-0 now… this is just getting pathetic.

haha fitting, its 5-0 and ovechkin is still trying to run guys, then ends up injuring his own guy. MVP

edit: found this

http://i41.tinypic.com/1531kxy.jpg

What kind of hockey do you usually watch?

5-0 is about when the runnings start happening. Maybe even like 4-0.

Bummer i really hate hearing about crosby.

he usually does it in close games as well, idk some think its clean but i think most of his hits could be legit charging penalties, or maybe hes just a lot quicker than i give him credit for.

ide like to know what was said between him and gonchar in the handshake line, OV seemed pretty defensive.

regardless pens moving on :slight_smile: and big :tup: to the caps fans who stayed the entire game and cheered their team on after, classy.

:tup: to the shitty Caps getting what they deserved.

lmao that wasn’t a run. its called trying to get a big hit to get some energy going and the crowd into it. and even if it was 5-0, knowing its your last game of the season if you lose, you should be trying anything, which he did. being a hockey player yourself i’d think you would know this

If it ends up Carolina vs Pittsburg I’ll be rooting for a jumbotron collapse. :lol:

QFT haha