NHL Playoffs

it just seems like hes always trying to catch malkin with his head down, and it worries me because he might get him eventually. i know hitting is a big part of his game but its easy to get defensive when he knocked gonchar out of the game (yea you could also blame that on gonchar for trying to avoid that hit, but that was ending badly for gonchar no matter what)

I’m sure you weren’t up in arms when Kunitz hit Timonen :slight_smile: I can see what your saying but yes its easy to get caught up in it when it involves your team lol

YEY OVECHKIN FAILS

:slight_smile:

i hate how VS loves crosby SOOO MUCH they wanna marry him!

no i loved it haha, but at the same time i wouldnt blame a flyers fan for wanting kunitz’s head.

AO gets just as much press time now. they both deserve it its great for the game, and they both had amazing series (AO was at 2ppg and cros was just under that (13pts in 7 games)). but guys like getzlaf, franzen, and hiller should get a little more credit than theyve gotten these playoffs.

It’s pretty fucking stupid that the Detroit/Anaheim game starts at 7 and the Boston/Carolina game starts at 8

Thread Win :tup:

I’m hoping for Chicago Vs Boston for the cup.

Woo Detroit beats gay ass Anaheim

Wings. Fuck yeah!

Wow the tying goal for Boston was Unreal

so after having 3 game 7’s, i hate to say it they were all a let down. caps/pens was worthless. ducks/wings was a great game until it was won in the last minutes on a goal that should have never counted. and the hurricanes win, on a goal scored by someone who should have been suspended. the hockey gods are rolling in their graves :tdown:

fucking a the ducks lose :frowning: , i did not see the canes beating the bruins damn not I get to laugh in my bosses face

Chicago is now the only hope for this season.

If they loose to detroit, I doubt I will watch the finals.

Yeah i agree, I hate pittsburgh and carolina, I’m just rooting for the west to win, hopefully Chicago.

Joe’s Sports Curse: Alive and Well! :frowning:

ugggh i want the red wings OUT. hawks pens final PLZ. gary wont let me down :slight_smile:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/c0/fullj.79b4dff7417dc2f2db29919dd8b94f1d/79b4dff7417dc2f2db29919dd8b94f1d-getty-86298100bb004_pittsburgh_pe.jpg

pt. 2

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v254/86/33/18901031/n18901031_33097952_8544.jpg

Good first game out west, Chicago better hope khabibulin stands on his head for the whole series or else they will have no chance.

great game in detroit right now…