NHL Playoffs

i’ve used the one chris posted a few times, seemed to have good luck with that one too :tup:

Using atdhe for the Detroit anaheim game right now. Works good! Meh quality, but beats nothing!

Thanks guys!

the atdhe site has the best quality streams, being that their online none of them are all that good and nothing compared to a televised game, but its just as good a quality as paying to watch the games online

Looks like Boston actually showed up tonight.

go vs f*cking sucks so bad… cbc is so much better

It does, but VS HD > CBC’s grainy feed.

Hell yeah go Washington

ungh atdhe’s link for the caps game just took me to adultfriendfinder lol

great caps game

So glad that series is going 7 games. I could care less who wins, but I enjoy watching those two teams battle it out so much.

Washington vs Chicago in the Stanley Cup would be awesome

the caps can thank hal gill for that one

thanks refs …

how about pat kane and the blackhawks that 3rd period was crazy

CBC in HD mmmmmmmmm

im a little upset i missed that game :frowning: . i was busy venting my anger with NHL 09. made two kids quit in the first, thats always a nice boost.

f*ck the Caps. Lucky break they got.

But im very happy to see Sundin and Vancouver OUT. :rofl:

Watching some of the Boston/Carolina game Sunday my 2 year old daughter gave me a good kick in the stomach. She goes, “watching Sabres!?” all excited like. No honey, the Sabres haven’t been playing hockey in a long time. :frowning:

Go caps!

Chitown game last night was awesome!

This made me LOL. Here’s a look at the standings from only 2 years ago. Hmm, I wonder who’s moving up, and who’s falling…
Chicago is similar out west.

PIT
NJ
NYR

only three to have made the playoffs the last 3 years. clearly the best division in the East :slight_smile: