Nhra

anyone watch this on espn 2 last night?

I think i found my new obession :kekegay:

" Speed Doesn’t Matter, Its The Quickest That Counts "

Trap Speed means nothing, unless someone has indentical ET’s then they go by the fastest speed to bump off the person…

:rofl: i heard them say that around 4 times

i agree

Yea, I watched it. 4:48 1/4 mile times, like 335 mph. Finals are tonite at 7.

ET is what wins the race.

But don’t forget, mph in the quarter is a good tuning aid!

Sometimes, a slower ET with a quicker reaction time wins.

& go team FORCE :kekegay:

jagoff !!!

i give em credit for not hitting the wall when he got outta the groove that car swung across the track pretty quick …

drag racing is funny. you can have one car go 10.9 at 121 and another one go 11.5 at 135 but of course the 10sec pass is actually faster in 1320 feet but the 11 sec car shows it has more topend and has a hard time off the line. this shows a few things about the car, one its non NA, suspension isnt up to par, makes more power with less[not always, driver could of been sandbagging on a the runs]and etc. now the 10 sec shows a NA car, good suspension and alot of gear…now both cars on a drag strip of course car 1 wins now on the street chances are car 2 will get car 1…but in the end who cares and im just rambling :smiley:

<<<<<10.9 at 121 and another one go 11.5 at 135 >>>>>

or the 10.9 is a rwd car, and the 11.5 is front wheel drive (a big exageration of mph though)

when i ran street class, rwd cars trapping same mph i did were a good 1 second quicker.

back to the nhra though, alot of upsets last night. was good racing. right line seemed to smoke the tires more than left.

Im not familar with all the drivers yet,

But the new guy working for team force peddled the car saturday and almost hit the wall, John had confidence in him :cool: shit…