niagara nissan meet - gauging interest

the idea of having a small meet is being tossed around on gtrc at the moment for guys in the niagara region, and i would like to extend it to the son boys (s1dc, im looking at you) and anyone else in the niagar region that might be interested

location and date are still being worked out, but ideally it will be somehwree with ample parking (sicne we’de like a 15-20+ turnout) and somewhere close to some restaurants and good cruise routes.

any niagara guys up for it?

im down for suuuuuure

off the top of my head, we have the following locals…

me- crystal beach

rena, bing, bobby, james, jesse, chris, kevin (gtrc) - st kits

john - niagara falls

corey - thorold (gtrc)
brian - grimsby (gtrc)
mark - fonthill (gtrc)
burly32 (gtrc) - burlington

and im sure theres got to be more from hamilton and surounding areas from both son and gtrc who would be willing to come out

corey from thorold came up with the initial idea of having a niagara skyline meet, but i have been working with him and rena now to see if we can attract a bigger turnout and maybe turn this into a monthly thing.

ill keep everyone posted.

im down

i would be down, i know corey as well. I played hockey with him for years, and he lives like a minute away from me.

let me know when.

detaisl are being planned

ill keep everyone posted

we have ideas for locations, times and date
and a few idea’s for a cruise/photo session

the more people we can get to come out the better.

this could be a monthly thing throughout the summer and one day become big enough to be an annual event. who knows.

for the record, bing, i am by no means trying to infringe upon your annual meets. those are legendary. this is just a monthly thing for local nissan heads.

you know i am there. just give me a time and location

Do you have seen the Big Niagara Meet that is comming soon ? Or you maybe want to make another one …

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34402

^^^

reading helps!

yes, i know of bings meets

ive been going for three years

these are monthly meets for niagara locals like the gta guys do all the time

we never really have any decent ones down here cuz we dont have the kind of number to represent that they do in the gta