nick hogan crashed

link to source

“Bollea’s injuries are not life-threatening. Passenger John J. Graziano, 22, of Dunedin, Florida, is in critical condition at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, police said Monday.”

sad to hear. hope they are both ok. cant say im surprised though, hes what, 17? with modded supras and vipers. not a good combo.

If that is true, then I feel no pity for him at all. That’s what happens when your dad is rich and famous. You are given the keys to a high HP car and think you have a get out of jail free card to do whatever you want.

Witnesses said they say a bald man in a black Charger fleaing the scene.

poor kid… sad that the lesson had to be learned so hard.

800hp wide body supra, it was hulks

:bowrofl:

i wonder if that car said hulkamania across the hood… because it should have. yeah i dont have much pity when he’s doing that shit with someone in the car not to mention on the streets.

Reports are that the black Charger was driven by Rowdy Roddy Piper Jr.

a badass 2JZ will be hitting ebay in a week, keep your eyes open.

you mean this?

haha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go read the last issue of RIDES…Its nicks supra…

http://www.rides-mag.com/online/?p=770

The yellow Supra and yellow Viper are pussy magnets for sure. I mean, the green and the silver appeal more to men, ’cause a guy knows what he’s looking at and will drool over it. But girls see the yellow, and panties start dropping off.

:rofl:

it is sad but all of us have driven like that at one time or another…I hope he learns an important lesson…with great power comes great responsiblity.

High Performance car Low performance driver

Heres the ticket, Check it out.

:weak: :weak: :weak: :nono:

Ouch

Nice to see someone man up and tell the truth…

Totalling a car with friends ??

Knock on wood, i never have.
driving like a idiot, will only impress other idiots