nick hogan crashed

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!111

Looks like he was racing a Viper…also states his history with speeding

http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2007/08/30/nick-hogan-is-out-of-the-hospital-but-his-22-year-old-friend-may-have-brain-damage/

Nick Hogan is out of the hospital but a 22-year old man may have brain damage

August 30th, 2007 · No Comments
Nick Hogan is out of the hospital but thanks to his actions a 22-year old man may have brain damage. Witnesses said they saw Bollea, 17, racing against the Viper in his yellow Toyota Supra moments before the crash, which left his passenger, 22-year-old John J. Graziano, in critical condition.

The shameful and dangerous driving history of Nick Hogan was illuminated in a telling interview a month ago in Rides Magazine.

“Hulk’s youngest maniac became Dodge’s youngest professional drift driver. But Nick’s been in the game for years. Matter of fact, the 16-year-old VH1 star of Hogan Knows Best knew his way around a clutch before reaching his 10th birthday. A modifying maven, he recently added what he calls his “breadwinner,” a limited-edition 800hp supercharged Dodge Viper, to a convoy of nine that already includes two 700-plus-horsepowered Toyota Supras and an additional 550hp Viper. The streets ain’t safe no mo’.”
The writer of the piece asks Nick to elaborate on his need for speed.

“The yellow Supra and yellow Viper are pussy magnets for sure. I mean, the green and the silver appeal more to men, ’cause a guy knows what he’s looking at and will drool over it. But girls see the yellow, and panties start dropping off,” bragged Nick.

Nick talked about his atrocious driving record.
“Let’s just say I have a terrible driving record…In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, ‘Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.’ Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph].

Police have not said whether Hogan owned the Viper involved in the incident. According to state records, Hogan owns a 1994 roadster, a 2003 roadster and a 2006 roadster coupe. There are only about 130 of the distinctive Vipers registered in Pinellas County.

Nick has received three speeding tickets in the last year, according to Florida state driving records. Last September, he was ticketed for driving 105 MPH in a 70 MPH zone in Collier County; in February, he was cited for driving 57 MPH in a 30 MPH zone in Dade County; and in April, he was ticketed for driving 106 MPH in a 70 MPH zone in Osceola County.

Nick and Brooke Hogan have both asked their fans on MySpace to pray for John Graziano, who remains in critical condition in a coma, since Nick’s August 26th accident, where he was a passenger

this kid needs to loose his licence for about 2-3 years, then maybe he’ll learn driving is a privilage. what a goon he needs locked up for a few months too. bet he is dead b-4 he is 25.:hahano:

i guess him being irresponsible they dont show on the tv show. im surprized that the media was chasing me and caused me to wreck lie hasnt surfaced yet… i beleive the explantion of what happen should be great, also hogan better come out of retirement his son is gonna need a load of cash if this kid has permanent injuries or dies.

You guys are missing the point here…

This is a TOYOTA SUPRA that doesn’t live on a TRAILER.

</thread>

Classic story of rich kid abusing money and (horse)power.

If he keeps his driving habits up to what they’ve been over the last year, He won’t be alive much longer. Maybe almost killing his passenger will be a wake up call.

Keep this in mind to If that kids parents pull the plug then it becomes vehicular manslauter.

while nick is clearly at fault you gotta keep in mind that wasn’t a kid in the car with him. that was 22 yr old man. i think the media is treatin it as it was another teen in the car with him.

regardless of age, its still a young man and shouldn’t be in the condition he is in. If it wasn’t for nick he would be alive/able to function

oh i totally agree but thats why u gotta be a little more smart about what you do and who you do it with. riding in a rocket with a 17 tr old…naaaa i’d rather take a piss smelling pat bus.

you sure about that?

back to the subject at hand…I think the guys family should start thinking very seriously about a lawsuit. And the hulk better start flexing his wallet, his son made a very poor choice. Someone is going to have to pay for it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20579427/

ST. PETERSBURG - The mother of a Dunedin man critically injured in a car accident Aug. 26 is standing behind the famous family of professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, whose son was driving the car.

John Graziano, a 22-year-old Marine just back from Iraq, was a passenger in a car driven by Hogan’s 17-year-old son, Nick Bollea, that lost control in Clearwater and struck a tree. Graziano remains hospitalized at Bayfront Medical Center. Bollea was treated and released for serious but not life-threatening injuries.

Hogan’s real name is Terry Bollea, but his family also uses the last name Hogan in the reality show, “Hogan Knows Best,” which airs on VH1.

Bay News 9 reported Monday receiving an exclusive e-mail from Debbie Graziano that supports the Hogans and thanks the community for praying for and supporting her son.

Debbie Graziano said she was compelled to write after “hearing small bites of what is being said in the media” regarding the accident. She said the Hogans - Terry, his wife, Linda, and Nick - have visited the hospital every day, personally delivering food and offering support.

“My son John has been very close to the Bollea family for over six years,” she wrote, according to the television station. “Since day one of this nightmare, they have been with us physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.”

The e-mail says Nick Bollea, despite his own injuries, has sat for hours each day with the family. It says Hogan’s family did not hide after the accident for fear of backlash by Graziano’s family.

The two young men became friends over a shared loved of cars, Debbie Graziano wrote. “My son was like an older brother to Nick.”

Clearwater police continue to investigate the accident, but they have said it involved excessive speed.

John Graziano bought his mother a car before leaving for Iraq, she wrote, “so he would know I was driving safely while he was gone and he paid for it with his combat pay.”

She said her son, who she described as “naturally cool” with “little tolerance for fuss” would be angry to know that his family is “being torn apart in the media by assumptions and downright lies.”

Debbie Graziano did not elaborate, but concluded her e-mail by re-emphasizing her appreciation for the Hogans. She said they are holding Nick accountable as good parents should, and she said he is suffering for what has happened to his friend.

“Terry and Linda are doing everything to remove any burden from me, so my only focus is John,” she wrote, “out of their love for John, period.”