Nick Hogan totals his Supra, hurt pretty good.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:95,topic:34449"”]

Nick is not your typical run of the mill 17 year old teenage driver.

[/quote]

I think we can stop right there. He was racing a Viper, wrecked, and almost killed his passenger who will probably never be right again even if he does survive. The arguments about how responsible and well trained he is for handling the Supra are over.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:95,topic:34449"”]

Just because you have a faster car at a younger age does not automatically mean your going to be an assclown and wreck immediatly though. I mean you met me at Dunnville and I think we chated about your GTO and my brakes. I’ve had my fbody since I was that age and I’m fine.

[/quote]

Yep, we did meet. While not every young kid with a powerful first car is going to wreck there is a reason why the insurance company charges an astronomical rate to insure such a car and driver combination. It’s because the chances of a wreck happening go up exponentially when you combine inexperience, the “invincibility of youth”, and a powerful car. And while your fbody seemed like a nice ride it’s hardly a 900 hp Supra and probably wasn’t all that fast stock when you first got it.