Nick Hogan totals his Supra, hurt pretty good.

[quote=“98SS10,post:59,topic:34449"”]

I still cant believe that is a sport

[/quote]

Yeah, I know, pro wrestling is so scripted.

[quote=“MPD47,post:38,topic:34449"”]

Like any “pro” series, licensing only takes money, not skill.

[/quote]

Believe it or not but i saw him drifting in pittsburgh and he is actually good. He just buoghta 350z so thats what he was drifting. Here is a pic of his new 350.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/Onefst240/S5030556.jpg

that really sucks hope everyones ok

anyone else google the hulkster’s house? its BA

[quote=“Toda Party,post:29,topic:34449"”]

that’s what I’m saying, LOL!

i love how the hood is propped in the pic, its like Hulk showed up @ the scene to check on the motor and breathes a sigh of relief haha

[/quote]

Its probly open because one of the first things done by the extrication team is to cut the battery cables

lol matt ftw

Hahaha, that is all kinds of epic.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:67,topic:34449"”]

Hahaha, that is all kinds of epic.

[/quote]

:picard:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2638&d=1188272110

the big boot brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sad about the passenger, but he knew the risks. I mean come on, you’re going out cruising in a 900 hp supra with a wanna be pro drifter. You know damn well that he is going to ass clown in it.

I actually feel bad for the ol’ hulkmeister. Moves down to Fl do his kids can pursue their dreams, put his own rep on the line, and the kid fucks up. Good dad, shitty deal.

[quote=“Schema,post:72,topic:34449"”]

I actually feel bad for the ol’ hulkmeister. Moves down to Fl do his kids can pursue their dreams, put his own rep on the line, and the kid fucks up. Good dad, shitty deal.

[/quote]

truth, I feel bad for his him, I love watching the show of his family (forgot the name). He is actually a great dad. Tries to keep his kids in line and making sure no one takes advantage of them. BUT like always when these celebrity kids have to much money and free time this is what can happen. I feel bad for him everytime I watch the video of him going back and forth to the ambulance and supra. If that was me I would have been freaking out. I hope everyone comes out of this ok.

if anyone of us had access to a 900hp supra at age 17, the same shit would have happened…

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:74,topic:34449"”]

if anyone of us had access to a 900hp supra at age 17, the same shit would have happened…

[/quote]

i had a 900hp camaro at…20 :gotme:

i’d agree that those 3 years of experience make a world of difference, but you could tell just from watching the show that he didn’t have the respect for the car that it deserved

yeah, and its not even respect for the car, as much as respect for ur own life. When I was 17 i didnt have any respect for either, I just thank god that my car was slow then.

I remember seeing him on that show, getting in trouble for driving the car without his license, so he might even be only 16. Either way, you cant just grab a license, then next week snag dad’s 900hp supra and not expect bad things to happen.

a good Father would hide the keys from him cause he knows bad things are to come. Geez, my dad regretted buying me a bone stock na 300zx. The hulkster should regret making a 900hp car accessible to him.

Sanctioned racing is a different story, I support that.

he drives a race viper at work almost daily so he knows how a high HP car works, this is gonna prob come down to plain stupidity

This is purely my opinion, but what has always worried me about trust fund kids is that they get handed these super powerful vehicles and it seems a lot of them don’t appreciate the money/time/effort that has gone into them. If Nick had used his own money (and he could have, I don’t know for certain either way) to build up these cars, I would venture to guess he might be a little more respectful of their power and the ultimate consequence of even small errors. Of course, this also goes for the wealthy mid-life crisis people who buy insanely expensive vehicles and then crash them into telephone poles because they’ve never taken a performance driving course in their life. Too much money, not enough respect/caution :frowning: It’s certainly their perogative to buy whatever toys they want, I just feel so bad for the other people it affects, like Nick’s passenger.

Granted, I don’t know the facts behind the incident, and it could turn out to be mechanical issues instead of driver error. Hell, there could have been a squirel in the road for all we know. Ultimately, I really hope his parents don’t just blow it off and buy him another car without giving it some serious thought, especially now that another kids life could be ruined as a result of this one.

according to super street he built both the cars himself. I dont know if that is 100% true but at the time that issue of super street came out he was 15 so i highly doubt he used his own money. Although the show was on then so maybe he was gettin some decent cash from that

I hope his dad kicked his ass.

I see in that picture from the scene Hulk has the do-rag and cutoff shirt on. Do you think he wears that all the time or just dresses like that for the camera?