Nick Hogans Supra Crash Pictures.

Think it will fit in my carry-on? :dunno:

Thats pretty sick …
Whats all getting done to the motor? … Will it be pretty serious?

he is just another rich pos

hmmm… I wonder :slap:

:slight_smile:

Hopefully it fits in my carry on in my luggage… I wonder if Mark will notice it missing :dunno:

split it between yorus and whitey’s luggage. should be golden

Ill take the block in my carry on and Whitey can take the head in his luggage. This way we somewhat split the weight. Sounds like the game plan!

almost.

he has severe brain and eye damage. he’ll live in a nursing home for the rest of his life.

fuck nick hogan. how many cars does that asshole have to destroy before they toss him in fucking prison?

Yea i heard his friend was pretty bad. Its ashame.:frowning:

In a way I agree, but other ways I don’t. I’m sure his friend wasn’t telling Nick to slow down (betting atleast). I don’t drive fast, race, or drive aggressively when my gf, daughter, family are in the car. When I am “going out” cruising with a friend for the night though, I have never been told to slow down. If I was told to slow down, then crashed - that would be a different story.

Hopefully he can live a somewhat productive life from here on out. There are people in this thread I have seen drive in a manor that could have resulted in just as catastrophic results as Nick’s car - as well as myself.