NickAlero's '98 CL

It 100% would make more sense, but there are 2 big things stopping me from going that route:

1. My parents will under no circumstance allow my DD to have a manual transmission. I wanted to sell this car in March and asked if it would be an acceptable circumstance for me to obtain a CL-S in exchange. They see a car as an A to B necessity, and quickly denied me.
    I would go with the “you have no say in what I do” route, but my parents would not insure a manual unless it was my non primary vehicle, which I can’t afford to do on my own right now.
  2. I LOVE this body style CL, and mine is an AMAZING example of an 11 year old car (in great condition, close to no rust, ZERO dents or major scratches). I’m not as big a fan of the body style in the CL-S.

I can’t forget that a used and in great condition CL-S will still go for 7-8K, so all said and done, if I sold my CL for 4-5K, which I don’t think is unreasonable, it would still be 3-4K or so on top to have the 6 Speed, which all said and done, I will most likely spend if I swap a J32 with a 6 Speed, or even just a 6 Speed, into mine.

So I might as well stick with what I have and just mess around with it…a lot :smiley:

/superduperlongpost