Night season pass at Holiday Valley... any discounts available?

Holiday valley’s runs are a LOT longer than KB, but still a lot shorter than big mountains. A lot of people love KB for it’s parks, but HV has some alright ones. I like that I can ride the mardigras high speed quad up, rip the whole hill, then swing into the rail park for a few tricks.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Also, I just pulled the trigger on a night season pass, so if anyone else buys one, we should share rides.

I was going to… but just got word from work that I’m doing to be doing a lot of traveling to Salt Lake City again for the next 6-8 months… not that I’m going to complain about that!

I think I might get the Shuss pass. So I’d be down for Wed/Fri.

Yup

Still makes for an awesome 4 day weekend.

Is there any way to sneak my way into a Shuss pass??? Non UB alum:(

Growing up an hour away from Gore was awesome. I worked at a ski shop and would hit that place up 30+ times a winter, which is probably why I am so critical of the place, lol.

On a snowy day there’s not too many mountains in the Northeast on the same level!

I think it’s unlikely… but if you wanna put a fake pic on my old driver’s license, you can borrow my diploma. lol

Windham and Hunter mountain are both pretty good and close to each other. Kind of far though, might be more like 5-5.5 hours

Do you have any immediate family that went to UB? You can pretend to be my brother, that might work…

Brother from a different mother?

Just take a winter class at UB some time. 3 weeks and your done lol member for life.

I had my friend use my brothers birth cerificate in the past and that worked FYI. I don’t know if they would verify a step-brother as an idea.

im prob going to buy one too

nice.

I plan on getting a night pass for one day, probably a sunday for HV

Hv is usually cheaper then kb. Slopes are way better. Already got my night pass. Just got to find more people to go with

Me!

Word.Im looking to go at least twice a week.Hopefully more. Splitting rides would be nice

I am going to look into HV, I will post in here if I pull the trigger, and would def be down for sharing rides! Are you guys on two sticks or one?

I’m on one. I think angryhero is on two.

way off topic, but do you live on heath st? theres a car nearly identical to your avatar parked on it all the time now.