Ninety1two40's 240sx

OK here we go again. I picked up a 1993 240sx SE coupe, black, power everything, sunroof and working HUD :slight_smile: Motor doesn’t run and it has an auto trans. It needs some body work in the 1/4 panel and up by the sunroof. Other than that there is barely any rust (just some by the front strut tower seams) and everything is nice and original. Even came with the factory manual and warranty booklet. It has some electrical issues to work out but that should be easy for me.

So the plan right now is to gut this car and clean paint it. Than swap everything over from my old coupe to this. And I’ll keep the old coupe and maybe get it running for a beater/track 240 :slight_smile:

good deal. I wish I could find a cheap chassis to cut floor pans out of for the poor lemons car here. just better shit that I could flange and lap weld right in over what’s still in the car. It’s in the shop not getting prepped for the race and the damn floors are way worse than I initially though. Near complete pan separation from the rockers on both sides and the front chassis mounts on the rear subframe are pretty much gone.

So your car was pretty bad from that offroad adventure hit huh?

sell me the effin motor!!! auto trans you can have. :lol i already have one laying around. text me. STAT! :lol

Correction: find me a coupe. :slight_smile:

My current 240 is straight but I just want a new start.

I don’t know if I’m going to sell the motor yet. I’m going to try and start it before I pull it out. Supposedly it needs a headgaskets. If I do sell the motor the slushbox has to go to, package deal! haha :lol

:lol

ok :slight_smile:

I’ll have one for FREEEEEEEEEEEE if someone helps me with the RB reassemble and swap!!!

steve is now a little richer :slight_smile: cant wait :slight_smile:

There may be another coupe intown :slight_smile:
93 SE seafoam green/charcol grey… omfg i jizzed.

Officially thread jacked :slight_smile:

:facepalm

WAT? Pics!

ive got one… but its the inside… which disnt show anything but the inside of a s13… :lol. when i come over sat ill show you on the ipod touch :slight_smile:

Getting ready to pull the KA24DE, might have it out by tomorrow!

I wouldn’t mind swapping out my KA24E for a KA24DE if there is nothing special about it…throw me the one that runs lol

It doesn’t run :lol Needs a starter and maybe a headgasket. Jeff’s picking it up Saturday.

BTW: I just pulled the motor out tonight, 3 hours total, not bad doing it by myself.

your stuff should be ready by middle of next week…

Cool thanks! I might piece the car together enough to bring it to the event, it’s going to be a close call :lol

hey if you need a hand holla at ya boy!

I can use a hand when I swap the rear subframes. Probably this weekend, I’ll let you know.

kkk i got some shit sat during the day and a grad party on sunday. i work best at night with beers.