Ninety1two40's 240sx

Benny why are you swapping?

Cuz I crashed my shit brah

oh noes! i didn’t know that… totalled i take it?

Yeah Benny and I decided to wreck our cars for the first LVD drift event. The only difference was he did it on the way back from the event. I unfortunately never made it.

oh. i don’t think i will be partaking in anymore all night thrashes.

Samies, but I’ll still help him out.

lulz! i might be able to help out, i should have my motor in sometime this week so ill see if we can lend the hoist out.

tell whoever borrows it to go easy on the fucking cylinder plug. that oil smells like shit.

I don’t know if I’ll be letting anyone borrow it, it’s missing some parts now and I’m anal about little shit like that.

Yeah I can source one local, no worries there.

The only things we have to worry about are mold and spiders :frowning:

why don’t you clean that skanked ass shed of yours out benny! then you won’t have to worry about it lol.

Im goddamn trying to but no one will take my parts, and I don’t have the heart to just toss out $500 (min est)

I dident loose anything on it when I borrwed it did i :ohnoes

It just sat there after we took the motor out so i dont think i lost anything

and of course when I had it it dident work, when we used it at your place it worked like a charm :rofl

Anyways benny ill come up and give ya a hand just lemme know brotha

Nah I let Jeff borrow it and,

don’t throw shit out. just clean it up and organize stuff.

need not speak another word :lol

Steve how good are you at wiring?

There’s too much to organize. I have two cars worth of crap stuffed in a space for one car. Now a whole other car to disassemble.

I’ve got ads up to literally give the stuff I have away as long as the buyer pays shipping/picks it up. I just want this crap gone.

store some of the stuff in the brown turd while you take apart the M.

benny if theres acctualy money to be made here I will store said shit for 35% of sale price o nall items :lol

As long as I have all the tools and materials I need, I’m really good.