Nisky Lot replacement

With it being in the morning I think you’ll avoid all of the retards. Definitely a cool idea. I work 7 days a week though so I probably won’t make it very often. :confused:

lol me too… i saw that much writing and looked to the left and it was kk.

skip.

Ill go to Lake George a time or two in the summer to hang out with cars but other than that Id rather not bother. Im not into hanging out in parking lots and getting chased out by cops anymore.

Maybe its because Im older now or that I dont have a car anymore but the local lot thing is a thing of the past for me. Id rather go out for some beers with friends on a weekend night instead.

I never even knew there was a Nisky Lot…What do they hang out in Mohawk commons?

yeah and most drive beat up Civics and Cobalts. I think the fastest car there runs 18.4 at 87 mph

that trap doesnt match that et paul

oh well

A bunch of you guys should go troll lol

I drive a stock pickup truck and would rather not bother with a bunch of high school kids

Lazy simpletons. :rofl Sorry you don’t have 2 minutes to read that and care about your car community. And I type with more than my pointer finger so it takes me about 2 minutes to type that out, spell checked in word most of the time too. Sorry I care about things, and can put forth effort. :hug

I just don’t have time for that shit when i am on my phone lol

then I expect you to go home log in on the computadora and GET ON MAHHHH LEVEL!!! :wow

Duanesburg DD?!? Ya’ll can meet Wayne’s DD bitchez, and cruise to our house!

I was also going to suggest a cruise to Brooks BBQ (Oneonta). We love going there and it’s only a little over an hour from our place and there’s beautiful scenery along the way .

LOL… DD too small there trace. I need SPACE.

I would be in for that cruise to brooks!!

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

but i love bbq, and you guys are bff’s so i guess its ok

wheres duanesburg???

who the hell wants to go all the way out there… people actually live out there?

ill bring the firecrackers…

no, its one of 3 towns in NYS that has a population of zero.

^ LIES- there’s three of us der, and we have a total of 10 teeth combined :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion! Figured it’d be a nice 20 minute ride for you guys to come out our way!

If we had more room I’d offer to do bfast/ coffee at our place- but we def don’t…

Dburg is way closer for me than anything else lol

Duanesburg has sheep