Nisky Lot replacement

What’s a Duanesburg?

It’s what happens when some dude named Duane fucks his sister one too many times and they have enough kids to start a town of a bunch of mini Duane’s.

The “lot” for many of us has changed. It used to be about “racing”. The “gatherings” of today a cool in a whole different way. The world may be a friendlier place, but the draw for many was the banter, the show off, the lies, the danger and ultimately the race, then the excuses and the bragging. Comradery ( : a spirit of friendly good-fellowship ) followed and was the bonus social aspect.

And, of course, for some, breaking something.

8AM on a sat or sunday, Im in for it.

it would be nice to see a parking lot type of meet that wasn’t full of nothing but tards and scum, i have never gone to the nisky lot just based on how many dumbshit arguments i see between people on facebook, my idea isnt really a morning thing but for a small m&g how about pjs bar-b-qsa on 9 in saratoga? good food and not enough space for all the idiots to fit in (like i said it would be for occasional, small meets)

I remember back in the day when my dad had his fox people would meet at PJ’s …good location for it.

I’m actually all for an early morning meet. Around 8/9am on a nice summer morning is bliss.

Comfortable summer morning temperatures ITT.

Brilliant, I just thought about it, it will can literally be our own cars and coffee! :ponder

Anybody who knows me, knows I’m always down for a good coffee.

Before I catch up on the rest of the thread, I’m thinking ASS is a great location for such a thing, especially with Thatcher Park being right there.

Early morning coffee meet sounds like an awesome idea, id be in, maybe get a chance to meet the huge majority of shift I haven’t yet.

Waynesburg

Isn’t ASS all up in a pile of rocks? I feel like really nice cars won’t want to go there, Boost creeps idea of Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks would be perfect. More of a chance of some old guy in his Veryron stopping at starbucks to grab a coffee in the morning than him stop at ASS.

Word. Starbucks/dd is a sweet idea.

Im working on it folks.

HURRY UP SO I CAN SHOW OFF MY SWEET RAM FFS

That thing is a piece of SHIT. I am bringing a chain to this.

THEN ME AND NOLAN WILL GET TO HOOK UP.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/742/sweetjesus.jpg

there was nothing better then when the racing was good and people were smart about it.

x2 Its been 3-4 years since I have raced anything. Main reason why I dont have a “fast” car anymore. Someday I might build something again but for right now I enjoy having unique vintage cars. Its nice not getting harassed by the cops too :lol

Was so much fun.

the lots went downhill in '06 or '07. PR’s and high school drinking parties killed what we had and now its over.