Nissan Enthusiasts Car Club Bi-Weekly Meets 2008

meets are every second weekend alternating between fri and sat next meet is 2 weeks fri night

All meets are posted on page 1

Wow I haven’t been out in so long, haha, hope the meets have been good. Don’t know when I can make it out to another one…just took my NX out fishing in the foothills and had to do a bit of rally driving on mud roads, tons of fun. Hope everyones summer is going great.

See ya when I see ya

hey guys, I am new and wondering how to be a member and show up to a meet? Sorry i might be blind and missed something… Thanks

Matt

To become an Official N-E-C-C Member. You can send payment of $20 via Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com or Cash is accepted at the Bi-Weekly Meets. We also have a form for you to fill out.

or if you aren’t doing anything this weekend, stop by the track day (you will have to sign up to be a spectator since its on the base) and we can get you enrolled then :smiley:

So where and when’s the next meet?

Last Meet of the Year

Friday October 10, 2008

I’ll be there for this one but I gotta work at 10 after so i gotta jet like 9:30ish

There should be one more meet! Ive never been to one and I really wanna go!

There will be winter meets, don’t worry LOL I think we will be planing something here in the next 2-3 weeks.

Haha, NECC will be one of the few clubs that people can show up in the winter with their rides. FWD 4x4’s FTW.

Holy christ!!! You’re posting!!! I was wondering what happened to you Josh. You got to show up to more meets next year man. SHit if you’re not doing anything this Friday…
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/beta/showthread.php?t=12926

Hahahaha,
I couldnt get onto this forum for such a long time.
And crap, I didnt check back after that post, are you still doing winter ones?

Trying to do winter meets but so far they have not happened. But now that the x-mas season is done, we should plan one this month I think,