NIssan hardboy for dirt racing.

That looks EXPENSIVE

I’d say he did very to build that at 4k…

The wheels and shocks have to be worth 4k alone, and no you can’t build those yourself because he’s a fabricator.

Anyways it’s cool you want to try this.

Since you asked, I might as well try to shit on a little bit more…

Chances are you will buy a truck, smash the windows out, and then put it up for sale like all of your 240 projects.

assuming he races OORA, the initial cost of the truck is just the tip of the iceberg.
also they have shit turnouts and you’ll end up just driving around in circles with 2 other trucks.
there was only 4 events schedules for this year…
I build some of the bodies for these things, for the most part the vehicles are all janky pieces of scrap
you can tell what ones are put together with all used worn out parts,…because they are all used and worn out
the chevy motors dominate, theres no point in using anything but, unless you have something real innovative

LOL at thread title. HARDBOY? YOU GAY BRO?!?! hahaha

LOL didnt ever realize Dylan LMFAO ! what ever tho you know what i ment haha

Whatever you do… please, please just do not start another build thread and talk about what you want to do for 3 pages of it.

dont plan on sharing anything with son really as most of you guys are just fuckin dicks

hahaha. This is a funny thread.

Brandon have you ever finished a car ever?

yes Mark i have, but i get bored with cars really fast or shit in my life changes forces sales sometimes… like for instance reason for my last sale was my mom had a stroke so i moved closer to home to help out because my brother is a loser, sucks being responsible, i mean i wish i could be a dead beat to and only care about cars but i just dont have that kinda shit in me… i have 2 kids and a baby girl on the way want to make fun of that to?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

mods lock this up. thanks.

not really my business but, dont you think money time and effort would better be spent on that than a budget build trophy truck.?

just sayin.

Umm thanks ill do all the just sayin around here.

LOL i sapose your right Jordie , but as i mentioned before its just an option nothing serious, im not rushing nore plan on rushing , if it happens it happens …

LMAO