nissan help

finally after figuring all the bugs out im getting my 85 200sx on the road. has a ca18det swap in it and some minor mods but i want to get it tuned and wondering where is a good place to take a nissan? any help please point me in the right direction

hybridynamics

Denis has tuned my SR20DET setup that made 406hp, and tuned my SR20VET setup that made 491hp. He is very good at what he does and definitely the trusted party in the area. My car is tuned with NIS tune and that would probably be the way to go with yours.

called denis and got a price. damn shit is expensive but if you guys are saying he is the one to go with that is who ill be going to.thanks guys

plenty of us can vouch for him he dose very good work

i never understood how someone can bitch about spending a few hundred bucks on a tune yet have no problem spending thousands of dollars to build the car. this isnt directed toward the original poster-- just a rant comment in general. as i see it even w/ high dollar shit too.

i never understood how someone can bitch about spending a few hundred bucks on a tune yet have no problem spending thousands of dollars to build the car. this isnt directed toward the original poster-- just a rant comment in general. as i see it even w/ high dollar shit too.

if it was only a few hundred id be pumped but i was quoted 700. im use to my hondas only being about 200 300 for a tune and chip.

700 is a pretty damn good deal. I think I paid about 450 for the board and software alone.

thats why i dont work on honda for profit and really dont know how anyone does. there is no money to be made there b/c everyone undercuts everyone and majority of the honda users are cheap/have no money. Thats mostly due to the honda market is late teens to mid 20’s, and expendable income is not there.

honda is good market to be in for the end user to build a car-- as everything is cheap. China copies everything and electronically you have numerous options w/ chrome/neptune/hondata etc etc that are all relatively cheap. However, it is a rude awakening when you leave honda and go elsewhere as you found out.

Trust me, i shake my head at how i can build a turbo setup w/ decent quality parts for cheaper than the cost of a manifold for other brands. Im slowly building my pos honda w/ good parts that i pick up used and it is literally pennies on the dollar compared to any of my german cars. I may have 700 tops into the entire thing!

700 is cheap i put a car together for a guy and took it to florida to have it tuned (carbed car) and it was 3400$ plus transport fuel hotels. the guy only had the car for 6hrs made about 5 pulls and 3 passes car went high 12s first pass he jetted carb and changed timming i made some adjustment to the 4 link and 3rd pass went 9s. well worth the money car was totalled a few weeks after