Who can tune my whip?

As the title states. I want to retune my sr20det get everything into spec. I also want to tune the ecu to remove the speed limiter. I might go a/m and pick up a power fc. but im not sure so who can tune a stock sr20det ecu

I can tell you from experience that you should go to someone that is well known through people on the boards. There is one company that claims to be the “God” of tuning, and there is Manny at Federal Tubing products who claims he knows everything, yet he has blown up his own car numerous times not to mention my own!! I would go for a shop that has a reputation both on the road and the track. If you look at the feedback people have posted for people such as Dan at U2N N Dyno or sasha at SG Motorsports, they both have a very good reputation with everyone and its proven countless times. Don’t forget your car is as good as its weakest link and a lot of people disregard the importance of a proper tune.

Jst my 2 cents

Dan at U2N Dyno for sure. Wicked guy.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think Sasha does the actual tuning. Again, could be wrong.

I agree with what you said though…

Take it to Dan at U2NDyno… Call it a day. Be happy. Win…
And seriously… There aren’t going to be as many tuners as much SR20 tuning experience like Dan has.

Thats true, i remember reading a couple threads on dan tuning sr20’s. Looks like im going to have to drive my ass down to Toronto and see dan.

Thanks guys

I’am pretty sure sasha can tune it for you as well…

Like I said. I could be wrong. I had always been under the impression that Dan tune Sasha’s stuff.

either way… Just get Dan or Sasha to tune it.

dan is the only guy i trusted to tune my vehicles, and he will be the only guy to tune my cars

farmer

Farmer said it, i trust your word. Dan it is.

Thanks again guys

If you need to chat about your goals or need…email me at info@u2ndyno.com …I’d be happy to help.

And for the record, Sasha tunes his own stuff (using my dyno) and also has experience tuning many platforms.

ps - thanks to all the dudes that vouched for me…much appreciated.

That’s most likely what confused me. Thanks for the clarification.

Sasha does kick ass tunes. Tuned my ride, and its a w e s o m e ! ! Very committed and professional guy.