Nissan recalls 540,000 trucks and minivans

Bigger majority of the 540k of recalls is for the fuel gauge issues. You’d see some recalls like this in previous years, but the Toyota fiasco has made the media hungry to turn every single one of the recalls into a shitstorm. At least until the next big thing hits and they race off to go report/slaughter it.

Biggest recall should be on drivers… most are a bunch of fucking morons who have no business being behind the wheel of any vehicle, let alone one that weighs 2 tons. OMG my Toyota raced up to 100MPH so I called my mom and my priest and 911 on my bluetooth headset but didn’t have the common sense to shut the car off, put on the emergency brake, or at least put the car into neutral and have it bounce off the limiter all while standing on the brakes. Fucking morons.

Car manufacturers have recalls all the time.
It’s all over the news now because the media is just hyping up every recall ever since Toyota got raped by Washington.

Perhaps. Good point.

the problem with many of the Toyotas was not the fact that the throttle pedals got stuck, but the fact that they are drive-by-wire, you can turn the key off, pull it out, burn the brakes out, throw in in park, anything short of yank the ebrake and toss it into a ditch and they would stay at WOT.

They should stick to the tried-and-true, cable FTMFW

I bet we’ll see a return of the throttle cable soon.

It sure took a little getting used to the drive by wire on my truck. Theres a little delay in between pushing down the pedal and picking up speed.

My mom’s Hyundai had the accelerator pedal position sensor go bad while driving and the car stopped moving.

Typical over engineering bullshit, reinventing the wheel kind of thing.

I agree PJB

My Honda has a recall out, it’s an electrical recall that if not fixed can cause the car to Subaru itself apparently.

I had a recall on my truck and I got it fixed a month or two ago. Just a vacuum booster hose replacement but the dealer needed the truck for half a day so the motor could cool off enough to replace the hose.

Major inconvience for me.

So you’re not interested in any skyline? :rofl

They are really nice but I’m not into AWD, I’d take one and make it RWD though

GT-S, this is steve. steve, this is a GT-S:

:rofl

Id rather have a Corvette for the price of a Skyline

That’s actually a gtr :rofl
They convert it back to awd for time attack

lol couldn’t find a picture of a GTS drifting on the first page of my “GTS drift” google search so that had to do, i knew you/others would figure it out :lol

I meant GTR, and I know what a GTS is, I have a front clip of one at my house. KTHXBYE :rofl

lololol thought you’d get a kick out of that “introduction” :lmao