nitrous law passed in PA

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/BI/BT/2005/0/HB1760P2255.HTM

its now illegal to have it in the ride. even if bottle is empty. the bottle can not be hooked up while on public roads

good thing ill probably be running a Cyro kit

good thing they wont’ see my bottle

good thing you car isnt street legal :kekegay:

it is for armstrong county (there’s a cat under there)

ahhh piss on that!

bottles are for babies anyway. only sissies use nitrous.

legal?? :dunno:

a stray cat?

if u had it,u could of got away from the popo on fathers day!~

no I wouldn’t, I would have shot pistons all over south park and would have had to finish my new motor a lot sooner than expected.

What’s the rationale for this bill? If it’s a safety issue in terms of an explosion or something like that, then there should be guidelines for installation enacted like the rest of the vehicle safety laws. If it’s to limit the power increase (which I’m sure is their intent, i.e., to reduce street racing), then you would have to have restrictions on every street legal car over a certain weight/power ratio.

the rationale is money, like every decision for out fine goverment.

it’s like seat belts, it’s purely a money making scheme. A biker doesn’t have to wear a helmet but a person in a stel cage needs to wear a seat belt, lame.

everyone (except quik because it’s obvious he doesn’t realize) does realize that this isn’t ‘law’ because there is a proposed bill!!!

He got into the Tang stash again, He’s all hopped up

24 Section 3. This act shall take effect in 60 days.

thats only talking about after the passing of the bill!

Yea that’s pretty funny that a person on a bike which has more potential to go faster than the average car does not have to were a helmet, but you can get pulled over for not wearing a seat belt

you still need a helmet in PA if you dont meet the requirements. but this thread is about nitrous in PA not helmets

TANG!!! :rofl: