Nitrous Questions and Suggestions wanted

Offers?

Nothing wrong with a dry kit if its set up properly. I’ve been running a dry kit for 5yrs or so now with no issues. OP, my best suggestion for you is to educate yourself as much as possible about spray before using it, its kind of a black magic, but it sure is fun when its all dialed in.

I say spray now and turbo later. Sell the kit when you’re ready to move on.

As far as i understand it, and this is what i take of it. I have a bottle, heater, a controller and a bunch of other stuff. With the correct parts i can run this wet or dry, right?
I’ve read through this a few times now:
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/741415-diy-nitrous-install-pics-are-back-up/
I think this is the route i’d like to go. I haven’t touched the kit since my buddy dropped it off so what i really need to do it sit down and take a look at what i’ve got and figure out what i need.

Anyone who has experience with nitrous, i’d love any help.

you have everything to make a wet kit except the jets and nozzles

Just got the price to paint my car, between paint, alignment, insurance and reg i’m looking at close to 3grand. Might just sell this kit since i have plans for a turbo this summer instead. HSW sells this kit for 600 + 150 for the bottle heater and 200 for the controller. I’d let it go for 500-, gonna post it in the fs section

you do realize that, that controller cost $200 BRAND NEW? right?

also, for $150 you can get a bad ass bottle heater…brand new also.

that hsw kit you have there retails for 449.00 Brand new. Not $600 like you claim. That plate setup runs another $200 new, but its only use full on a 78mm c5.

you should go over your prices again…

needless to say if you put that up on ls1tech, you will get $500 for it from a C5 or other lsx owner. You wont get that here as half that kit is useless to 75% of this forum.

200+150+449+200=$999 so i guess i don’t understand your logic, yes it’s used. If i was to let it go i’d want half price of what it costs new, i think that is pretty fair based on what i’ve seen other nitrous setups go for.
it’s a 90mm plate off a c6 btw, the kit with the plate sells for 600- on hsw website

Im not in a pinch to sell it although it would be nice with the cash i’m shelling out next week on my honda. But, if it doesn’t sell i’ll just keep it and probably use it.

like I said, just put it forsale on a v8 oriented site.