NNBS Silverado Tune/Tcs

I say it’s only gonna be ape 700 h.p car

this thread sucks.

i dont have a blower. its just a stock 04 zo6 with a cam.

lol common trend, well stick to it

you can tune a car but u cant tuna fish just sayin

You’re welcome to use my EFI live, just buy a license and have Nick fuck with it.

last few tunes from Tony were good as far as i know lol.

I haven’t heard anything bad, I was just offering up a cheaper solution.

your air fuel ratio issue seems like something more in depth than just a tune. something isnt right here. adjusting air and fuel trims on a stock ECU is second nature for anyone who claims they are a tuner.

I’ve read that its best to start with a fresh tune instead of working off an old tune. Especially with large fuel and intake modifications.

have to, hence why mine is taking so long. well the tune anyways lol

This whole thing is a longggggg story , so to make it semi short I left a huge vac leak open for the PVC "no valve " so tony tuned it off my leak and it was ok till catch can filled with oil and burned it since the. It’s been a issue getting idle right and no more vac leaks . Every time it’s been to tony for a tune the car wasn’t fully ready . That’s y it’s not all Anthony’s fault

so was his dyno was broken that day? i just want to know if it was or not

I honestly have no idea as I wasn’t there that day Jeff . But I do know in that time frame he had issues with the brake and controller was giving him issues . We had a blue vette on it before that with numbers all over the place . I know the next car after richies car to go on dyno was Anthony’s vette and we lost all brake controll on dyno , he replaced the brake and controller and no issues so far with all new software as well . Emans car and another Camaro I built at my garage are on the dyno this weakend

How about a thread split?

work faster john so i can get my car there.

MY CAR IS #1 PRIORITY. DEAL WITH IT

:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(