no electrical power????

I have never run into this problem ever on these cars. The car started before but now there is no electrical power! The fuses all check out and the battery is charged. I checked all the grounds too. It is an SR20 in a 88 JDM Silvia. Is there like a main fuse hidden some where that might be fried? Anyone else run into a situation like this?

nate

bro thats weird , i would first off say that its your main fuse , like your alt. fuse inside the fuse box under the hood , but since u said u already checked em all, do all your dash lights turn on? if not check under the steering column there is a plug make sure it didnt come loose. also check under the dash there may be an alarm of some sort…

to make sure its not a power supply problem i would run a jumper frrom your batter right to the main supply on the fuse box bypassing the alt fuse for now , check to make sure u have power to the main box once that is done , if u do check all the fuses to make sure u have power going to them , i know i know u already checked the fuses but im saying make sure there is power to them.

umm is the ccar lowered ? is the inner wheel well still there ? check the main body harness in the wheel well for breaks ive seen that cause similar issues, hope it helped u out nate ,if there is anything else i could do , jsut call me and ill come up there and help 519-729-1241

lol just the guy i was thinking would help me out. Yah im thinking im going to check to see if the box is getting power and go from there.

of courese man , like i said gimme a call amd ill come and help if u need

yah that was the problem. No power to the fuse box. Thanks man.