no more NYSpeed discount at Licatas?

+1

Both my cars need an alignment.

I had my girlfriend (at the time) take my car to Licatas for an inspection ( i told her to take it to PAT but women don’t follow directions :lol:). I was handed a bill for like $60 in addition to the inspection for wiper blades and installation of said wiper blades otherwise they wouldn’t pass it. Needless to say I was not pleased. +eleventybillion for taking your car to Nitroinsane and PsychoPJV.

Have you tried Scruggs on transit? They do LOTS of lowered cars.

My old passat was slammed on it’s nuts. Less than 2" clearance between bottom of the fender and the ground. I got it aligned at Scruggs no problem.

If I owned a shop, I’d charge a 25% NYSpeed premium for having to deal with all you whiney bitchy fggts. “Ohhhhh, my wheel weight isn’t held on with the breath of 72 virgins” “oh no, you used a stickey weight on my super awesome jdm shit wheels”

Sticky weights blow dick. They always fly off when doing burnouts.

there are times I wish I could apply this tax myself…

what is the alternative to sticky weights?

The ones you pound on?

No. Unless you’re poor and have shitty wheels.

that’s what I thought…but how would that be better? I think i’d prefer stick-on to hammered

Bah. I had decided on licitas for my miata in a couple weeks when I get my coils on the miata. Now I have to shop around again. I hate. HATE shops that play the upsell game. Wont pass you without wipers? Srsly is that all you could find?

Man you guys must not be in good with Russ at all. He takes care of me all the time, no questions asked.

Forgot to add that it seems 95% of people want something for nothing. Nobody does their work for free so why would you expect someone to cater to your custom specs and not get paid the extra amount of time it takes to dial it in. Do you like working extra for free? Because I certainly don’t.

Russ and Matt(assuming he’s still there since last year) have always been great and extremely patient with me as well for my alignments… Thats strange to hear all of these things all at once about Licatas

Why do we have to be in good with Russ to get what we pay for?

I’ll pass on licatas. Im thinking Firestone

I’ve had good and bad experiences with multiple alignment shops…now I do my own with strings, which is soon to be lasers. So far so good. I will be double checking my work as I had changed out a billion bushings and everything imaginable and want to be sure my thrust angle is good… I just restrung my car earlier tonight and it appears my results are repeatable.

Pat and I are more then able to help anyone.I charge 72.99 for alignments. Any insane camber/caster adjustments require additional labor. Also keep in mind my alignment machine is raised up 2" in the rear. Any insanely low cars should not bother. I did go buy a few 2x4 so I could get my fathers mustang on it. I have a brand new John bean visualiner as well as a solus ultra to calibrate any steering angle sensors(except vw,Benz,and BMW).I also do not have weights for European cars so unless you want tow and go. head to the dealer. Also 13"-22"

I’m going to need alignments on all my cars soon…

+1 Monro in Niagara Falls. Joe and Pat do some superb work and are fairly priced.

*Monro

We can reset steering sensors on the ones you cant :stuck_out_tongue: we have a shop around the corner from us do the alinements but we rest all the sensors. I think Justin charges right around 70ish for most aliments.