No oil pressure, need help

That’s in your hands then. If it’s something you plan to keep and drive hard, then ensuring the motor is dynamically balanced will be in your best interest. If it were just a beater I’d say save the cash.

Just showing some progress i suppose.

The motor should come out tomorrow sometime, i only get like 2 hours a day to work on it so thats kinda shitty but i cant complain.

Should i bring the motor out from the TOP or BOTTOM?

And how can i tell if my Tranny IS LSD?

I pull Hondas from the top, leave the tranny attached. This should’ve been done in 2 hours :wink:

The motor is out today.

My partner in crime.

And we took the tranny out. I decided that the TOB could be changed so if anyone has a new one?
And i think I’m going to throw a new clutch in too if anyone has any suggestions?

ebay, exedy clutch and flywheel kit. I believe exedy is the OEM for Honda but not 100% on this.

Competition Clutch, resurface OEM flywheel if needed!

To tell if it has an LSD, look through where the splines of the axles go in. If you can see right through it it is not LSD.

The Tranny is an S80 Trans. i thought they came with LSD, unless somebody took it out?
Either way i do not have it.

S80 trans???

Almost all b series tranny’s have s80 stamped on them.

damn.

well from driving it i can tell you that its not a tranny from a b18b because the gears are smaller.

S80

• Found in: Integra Type R 98+ (LSD)

• Type: Hydraulic

• 1st: 3.230

• 2nd: 2.105

• 3rd: 1.458

• 4th: 1.034

• 5th: 0.787

• R: 3.000

• FD: 4.785

This is what i thought the tranny was

Hey nice Mohawk… let me get those truck adapters from it? They are located on each side of the lift, in holders. You can see the set of 3 on the post in the left of the pic. The round things. :slight_smile:

Might be a GS-R trans?

Got my oil pump out today.

I think i know why it wasn’t pumping oil anymore

that looks fine clean it up and slap it back in there youll get another 50k out of that!!! :rofl

lmao yea im just gonna use some honda-bond or maybe 2 part epoxy:ahh

perfect!!!

Got my crank out today :clap

One of my rods

And my crank im gonna MIC it tomorrow and see how bad it is.

I also picked up a clutch kit the other day. Stage 3 Pressure plate lightweight flywheel

reassembly hopefully starts friday

Crank is good

Bearings dont come till the 15th… sickk