no start, no turn over.

Check the voltage at the starter. If you aren’t even getting a click you’ve probably got a bad ground or no juice getting to the solenoid.

check the voltage on the starter, also check starter relay, and is there a security system that would have a kill switch option that would stop the starter from turning.

bad connection/contact on battery terminals?

Clutch/neutral safety issue perhaps. You mentioned it was non-existant prior if something was hacked together to bypass that it could now be an issue. This would prevent the started from getting power at all.

Do you have the tools to check to see if the silanoid is getting power at all?

starter or ignition sw

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:24,topic:35748"”]

Clutch/neutral safety issue perhaps. You mentioned it was non-existant prior if something was hacked together to bypass that it could now be an issue. This would prevent the started from getting power at all.

Do you have the tools to check to see if the silanoid is getting power at all?

[/quote]

I’ve got a hunch.

Well, I have no idea what the hell I’m doing. So, if any of you lads would like to help me, I need help ASAP. Either that, or my psycho mom is taking it to the junk yard. I need to get this thing started, or towed ASAP.

Apparently my mom’s boyfriend has done all of these things you guys are mentioning. There is no security system. Everything is connected to the battery properly. It started up fine last week.

has anyone push started it yet???
where abouts do you live???

if it works with this let me know i have a extra starter…

the car is in amherst. on eggert.

get 1 other person to push the car down the driveway. while its moving, put it in 1st and pop the clutch in then back out right away. give it some gas to get it to fire up. you dont need to be going more than a few mph to do this so long as you do it quick enough. if the engine still wont turn, then worry about junking it.

just push start it or flat tow it.I bet it is a bad connection at the starter or at the battery.You dont need to push it very fast,a couple of mph and pop the clutch,thats if it is a stick.

does this thing work yet???

if you were closer to lackawanna i would come help

[quote=“ly555is,post:20,topic:35748"”]

You should totally hit that shit again

[/quote]

agreed