No trick or treaters....

we got 8 at my house, a big improvement from years past where we got 0-2 max…my sister hid out at her house without any candy hoping her dog would scare any potential trick or treaters away lol.

I work in central office in albany but I get calls from troy workers all the time. They’re miserable SOB’s that’s for sure.

im always prepared and very nice, but i somehow always get the lady with the one small hand and she is just mad at life

Woah I wish I knew her name. Next time she called id throw in something along the lines of “here’s some HANDy information” or “let me try to give you a HAND with this problem”

Not one trick or treater here…

No one here either… i think halloween has officially died.

AHAH some old lady, she must work like everyday shes always there

seemed quiet around here. No smashed pumpkins or anything of that nature around my neighborhood and I took my dog for a walk at 8:00 and the only other people on the streets were two women walking a dog.

:rofl
I lost it when I saw that photo on FB :crackup

Ill bring the little girl up next year :lol

You and wayne are welcome to come down here, you and the wife im sure would have a blast handing out candy, she loves it… If it wasnt for her the porch light would be off and I’d be sitting on the couch watching TV :rofl

:rofl