Noah's '92 Firebird

i like

i like a lot

thats what I thought when I talked you at sonoco, that car is really really good looking,
I wasen’t sure if it was the same car

Those wheels, brakes, and rear > old setup. :cool:

sweeeet

very nice looking noah!

looks good. I’m sure it looks 10 times better in person!

looks great, good luck with it man

wheels/tires always make/break a car.

Amazing what a difference they made on your car.

x246458584765346576

looks killer buddy

thats a good look.

Some updates: After driving it a few hundred miles, I’ve ran into a few issues I have to take care of before I can continue with the modding. Firstly, I need to roll my rear fender lips. With some people in the rear, it sits low enough to rub on the fender lips when I hit a bump, and that’s no good. Secondly, I found out my drivers side rear axle is bent at the flange with the studs. Tire wobbles a bit and the brake squeaks like hell. Oh well, if that’s the only issue I have with the swap, I’m okay with it. I was really worried my rear rim was bent.

stop riding fat chics that bend ur axles!!

:kekegay: they kinda bend ez,i got one for u n/c,cause i sold the rear to mat!

Thanks for the axle Brian! Planning on doing the axle and rolling the fender lips this Sunday. Luckily I have my Camaro to practice on. Anyone that’s rolled them with the Eastwood tool before have any tips?

love those rims,
looks great!

i want to roll mine and havent done it. I tried the wooden bat thing but it wouldnt compress the lips?

go over noahs place or maybe noah will come to ur place and you to can roll urs together

haha that be soo cute

Got the new axle in and rolled the lips today! Chris, you were right, much easier with a posi than an open diff. No more squeaking and other odd sounds from the brakes, and it stops a hell of a lot better now!

Thanks again Brian / Chris!

Glad you got it all figurd out Noah.

Btw … How was rolling the fenders?

sweet…glad u got it done and it took care of your problem